EPISODE 30

《Kimberly》

My breath comes heavy amd my vision is blurry once I open my eyes . Everything come flooding back in my head . I know I am somewhere far away from our home.

But what home ? I mean the mansion I live in isn't considered as home after his death right? Because they say that home is where your loved ones are . I should've had gone with my mother when she offered 3 months ago. And maybe Vincenzo would have never kidnapped me .

I looked around to find myself in what I assume a cabin. Ropes are around my wrists and chest . I feel drops of sweat falling down my face and body . My eyes burn when they fall on the pale light above me , making me see almost nothing .

"I see you're awake". Vincenzo's voice reach my ears . He's not talking to me in his sweet and kind voice anymore. It's all gone like it was never there . But I am not surprised , fire apparently follows me everywhere I go . It's useless to fight anymore. I gave up .

"Why are you doing this Vini?" I asked , not hiding my scared tone .

"Jesus don't call me Vini this is so disgusting. I really had to restrain myself to not shout at you for calling me this silly nickname". He said disgusted . He approached me and looked at me lovingly, his sadistic smile making me shiver to the core .

"What do you want from me ? Lucifer is dead now , why are you doing this now ? Just give me one reasonable reason!" I shouted not able to hold myself. A normal person should be angry at my outburst but we're talking about Vincenzo here . He laughed like I just cracked a joke .

"Oh my ! You're so cute when you try to shout at me . But your voice is just like a little mouth . That's what I love about you the most ." He said , his sadistic smile never leaving his face . Not for once .

"Tell me !" I shouted getting frustrated by his change of subject.

"To marry you off course ". He smiled.

This sentence made my mind stop for a minute. I looked at him like he's just some psycho and waited for him to tell me that it's just a prank. But he didn't. He was expecting me to say something.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Yes, sorry if it came as a surprise for you . But I am just so happy that you're here now ! We can have kids and live wherever you want with no worries in the world . I bet the kids will look like angels ; just like you". His voice echoed in the room , convincing me that this is something serious, that he's not lying one bit.

"I bet you're still a virgin. All for me to pleasure. God you're just so innocent. I wonder how my brother had you !" He laughed at the thought of me being a virgin.

"I am not a virgin". And if I just set this place on fire , he began to throw  everything in front of me , including the chair I am tied to. I whimpered as I felt my left hand crack .

"Oh baby no I am sorry don't cry ! Let me help you sit up . You're very clumsy you can't keep falling like that ! You might hurt the baby when I fuck you senseless ". He said worriedly as he sat up the chair straight.

I gulped as I heard his words that will most likely never happen.

Why did he become like this ? What happened to him all of a sudden? Was he always like that and I was too dumb to notice?

"I can't believe you are like that ! Are you crazy ? This will never happen between us ! " . I shouted trying to untie my hands from the ropes but I knew it was useless.

"We promised each other when we were younger that we will get married, don't you remember?" He said in disbelief.

Flashback

"Hey Kimberly do you want to help me with my drawings?" Joe asked me as he showed me his beautiful painting.

I giggled when he started making weird faces with his face and nodded almost immediately.

"We're done ! This painting is even better when you helped me . Thank you" Joe said as he kissed both of my cheeks . I giggled and did the same .

"Hey what are you doing idiot?!" The voice of Vini reached my ears making me turn around to look at him .

"We kissed cheeks because we just finished with the drawing. Don't you think it's beautiful?" I smiled . He suddenlyb got angry as he made his way to Joe, and threw his painting.

"This is pathetic! You don't know how to paint you should thank Kim for it . I don't want you to talk to my wife anymore!" Vini exclaimed.

I looked at him in utter shock before stuttering. "W-wife?"

"Yes ! Kimberly let's get married one day. I promise I will be a loyal husband and buy lots of your favorite cookies. " Vini said holding my hands .

At the mention of cookies I quickly nodded exitedly. "If you're going to buy me a cookie factory I will definitely marry you!" I laughed. He smiled before replying." I promise ".

Flashback ended .

"That was like fifteen years ago ! I was just seven at that time!" I screamed.

"You know I bought the cookie factory! We can go there when we have our children! ". He smiled enthusiastically. "Since you're not a virgin, I am going to use you whenever I want. I thought that I can plan the perfect night for us and we can lose it together but apparently you losed it for a fucker !" He said calmly, but I knew that behind all this calmness he was boiling. I could see it in his eyes , eyes never tell lies .

"I kept my virginity for you for fuck's sake ! But at least you're going to be my first now". He laughed. I gulped as I felt goosebumps all over my skin. And not the goosebumps you get when you're happy . It's when you're scared shitless of a man ,ready to fuck you right then and there.

"I thought that in these two months that I gave you , you would fall for me and then I can propose. At least you would love me willingly, I even had to use your bestfriend to convince you to go out with me . But you're just so dump ! We could've been so happy right now fucking hell!" He screamed.

"You used Luna?" I cried.

"Actually she's in the russian mafia so she volunteered to help . I didn't force her ! She was so eager to get rid of you". He laughed sadistically.

"N-no you're definitely lying! I've known her my whole life she would never betray me ! Not me ! We've been together in our worse in our best . She doesn't even know any russians !" I cried .

"Are you sure ? I mean she's like one of the best in the mafia, she speaks russian very well and she hates americans to the core! She's just good enough in acting. And that's how my dear , you get fooled by a pregnant women ". He said and I cried as I cursed loudly .

"NO!"

"I won't lie, we threatened to kill her scum bag of a boyfriend and she agreed immediately. SHE WAS PAID TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND!" He laughed.

"Not true , I love her " . He suddenly got up of the chair ignoring my cries and looked at me with lustful eyes .

"And now my love , I want you to strip for me".