Chapter 4: Gandora's Visit

It's been five months since the Princesses stayed in Egypt. Some Princesses are desperate to get one of the two Princes but the two Princes has their eyes fixed on the oblivious beautiful Princess of Japan. They tried to hurt Princess Yugi and tried to make sure she won't stand up but due to her skilled body guards, High Priest Ryou's Millenium Tauk and her beauty, all the assassins failed to do their job for they have either defeated by the guards or have fallen for the Princess.

Some Princess gave up and tried to conquer another Prince's heart from another kingdom for they knew they aren't making any progress and soon only ten Princesses remained out of fifty Princesses. They still haven't give up and still try to do anything to make the two Princes to notice them and things are getting out of hand.

Valon and Amelda is currently training while Princess Yugi is sighing as she sits on the balcony near the garden. She can walk without support but still her legs still wobble. She's humming a song as the animals sits infront of her while a cat is resting on her lap as she stroke its fur while unknown to her, not only animals were attracted to her humming but also some Ka monsters.

They were in a peaceful bliss when the animals sense some danger and begin to growl as some wandering ka monsters surround Princess Yugi as she gently stands up as she begin to walk inside and find someone to help her. The animals can't enter so the Ka monsters became invisible and continues to guard her.

She keeps looking around when suddenly she collided to a firm chest and she almost fell if it weren't to the arms that wrap on her slender waist and when she look up, she was greeted by the sight of crimson eyes, it was no other than Crown Prince Atem.

"Your highness, thank you for catching me and sorry if I bump into you." Princess Yugi said as Crown Prince Atem gently let her go as he blush alittle while he assist her to stand.

"oh no it's alright, I wasn't looking either,say are you alright? You look so spook." Crown Prince Atem asked as he saw Princess Yugi looks around and he could feel some ka monsters surrounding her.

"I have a strange feeling someone is following me..I was sitting on the balcony awhile ago until the animals and some Ka monsters begin to growl and I took it as a hint to move before I put myself in danger." Princess Yugi said to Crown Prince Atem as he nod before leading her to the room near the throne room so if ever something happened to her,atleast they would hear it and guards will immediately report to them.

Princess Yugi thank Crown Prince Atem before he close the door as he went into the throne room and join the meeting. He made a mental note to tell his father what he had witness for this haven't happen before. Wild Ka monsters aren't the type to protect a person since each person has their own Ka monsters.

Meanwhile, on the room beside the throne room where Princess Yugi is currently located, she is currently sitting on a chair and is taking a nap since she felt tired as the wild ka monsters keep guarding her. Unbeknownst to the assassin who manage to enter the room after spying the sleeping Princess and knocking off the guards,the wild Ka monsters reveal themselves and fought after the assassin that tries to harm the Princess when another assassin enters and when he notice the Princess is about to wake up, he shot a tranquilizer on her and is about to abduct the Princess and kill her somewhere far from the palace when suddenly the Princess' body shine and the whole room is engulf by a red light and a huge dragon took form and is now looking dangerously at the assassin as it began to growl as the assassin got scared and summon his Ka monster as he put a knife against Princess Yugi's neck making Gandora mad and it began to roar so loud that the palace began to shake and the loud roar is heard in the entire palace.

[Throne Room]

Everyone is still in the middle of the meeting when they heard a loud roar coming from the next room and they began to rush out and check it. The door is slammed open revealing Gandora the Dragon of Destruction sitting in the middle of the room curled up with the unconscious Princess resting against Gandora while its tail is wrapped against her gently and at Gandora's paws was two uncounscious assassins with some Ka monsters surrounding them making them all shock at the scene and before they could move,Gandora looks at them.

"Do not be afraid for I have not come here to cause trouble. I came cause I sense that this girl is in trouble and these wild Ka monsters has the desire to protect her aswell for she is kind to them." Gandora the Dragon of Destruction said as he keeps looking at them.

"We have been looking for you anywhere for so long, we are afraid that someone might took you and use you for bad deeds." Pharaoh Aknamkannon said as he look at Gandora.

"I thank you for the concern Pharaoh but as you can see I am alright and this girl right here is my vessel. She knows I exist but doesn't know who I am or what I can do yet she does her best to not rely on me. " Gandora replies to Pharaoh Aknamkannon and they all sigh in relief knowing that Gandora and its vessel is found and that its vessel was the kind Princess Yugi.

"pardon my intrusion but do you know where we could find Winged Dragon of Ra? We need to make sure the Winged Dragon of Ra is safe from harm. " Crown Prince Atem asked Gandora since they all knew that Gandora is the only one who knows the location of the most powerful ka that ever exist.

"Do not be afraid for the Winged Dragon of Ra is safe and right now all I can say is that Winged Dragon of Ra is sleeping somewhere in this palace and is safe. I can't tell the full details but soon you will all know the truth but for now I must return for this girl might get sick since she unconsciously summoned me out. Please do look after her and if you do,I shall lend my strength when needed." Gandora replies as he all look at them before it let Princess Yugi be taken by Prince Yami as Gandora went back inside Princess Yugi and the wild Ka monsters disappears after the guards have taken the assassins towards the dungeons for trial.

[A/N]

again thank you to all who read/vote/comment/favorite this story and as I said,I will update when I got ideas :) See you in the next chapter 😊 Stay safe everyone!!