Save Me

When I woke up, it was already dark in the room. I got up and looked to my side, but saw that Louis wasn't lying there. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 1am. I walked in the closet and took my pajama's and put them on.

 I walked in the closet and took my pajama's and put them on

I walked downstairs and saw Louis lying on the couch. I got down on my knees and shook his shoulder. "Louis wake up." I whisper in his ear. His eyes opened slowly and he looked at me. "Love what are you doing here?" He asked me. "I waked up and saw you weren't there so I went looking for you. But I can better ask you. What are you doing here?" I said. "You ran upstairs crying but I ran after you but you threw the door closed in my face. After a few minutes you stopped crying so I went looking and you was fallen asleep. And I didn't want to bother you." He said and put his hand on my cheek. I blushed but it was to dark to see that. "You wouldn't bother me by lying next to me, I probaly didn't even wake up." I said and smiled. "Well sorry then for sleeping on the couch." He said and chuckled. I got up and Louis did the same. When we got in my room I turned on the lights so Louis could see his clothes. I turned around and gasped when I saw his face. "Louis! There's blood on your face." I said shocked and got up to clean his face. I pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap so I could clean his face. "Hmm it's probaly from the moment when the door hit me in the face." Louis said and shrugged his shoulders. "What did I do that?" I asked and felt sorry. "Yes and no. You didn't do it on purpose, because you didn't even hear me." He said and looked me in the eyes. I could tell he didn't blame me. "I'm still sorry." I said and he laughed. I got up from his lap but Louis pulled me back. "It's comfortable." He pouted. I laughed. "Let me throw this away. Please I will come back." I said, Louis let go off me so I got up and threw the blood wipes away. I walked back in the room and Louis sat in the same place. "Come back." He said and tapped his lap. I shoved him backwards and layed him down. He gave me a confused look. "Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you." I said I got up and put the blankets over him and walked over to my side of the bed and layed down. "I thought you said that you would come back." He pouted. "I came back but didn't say I would sit on your lap. I'm tired so I wanna sleep." I said and I yawned. Louis turned to me and looked at me. "Do you know that your cute when you yawn?" He asked me, I looked at him and shook my head. "Do you know that your cute when you pout?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Well know you do." I said and moved closer to him. He saw me trying my best and put his arm around my waist and pulled me in his chest. "Was this what you wanted?" Louis asked me and I could hear he was smiling. "Yeah thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. I looked at his reaction and saw shock on his face and he had red cheeks, I smiled at myself. I turned the lights off and closed my eyes.

The next morning I woke up to people talking. "Shh keep quit. I'm trying to make a photo." Someone hissed. I ignored it and snuggled closer in Louis chest. "Aww there so cute."Someone else said. "If he hurts her, he is dead." I heard someone say I figured that, that was Liam. "He won't hurt her did you see the way he looked at her. He looks at her like he would catch a bullet for her, I even think he would." I heard someone else say. "Yes I got a really good picture."Someone said. "Shh she is still sleeping." I heard Louis say in his morning voice. I shot up and bumped my head against Nialls head. "Oww Niall why stood you over me?" I asked and rubbed my head. "I took the photo's, they're really cute btw." He said and smiled while rubbing his own head. "Show me." I said and reached out for his phone. "Easy tiger. Here." He said and gave his phone. I scrolled through his photo's and I had to admit it were good pictures. I got up and shoved everyone out the room exept Louis. Then I went in my closet and looked for some nice clothes. Eventually I find some and went in the bathroom to put them on.