Chapter 10

Magnus

The knocking at his door became ever more insistent as he grabbed his robe and made his way to the front door of his apartment. Opening the door, he saw Alec standing in front of his with a bouquet of red tulips and a gift bag. He was wearing a black button down shirt with the top two buttons undone, just barely showing some of his marks.

“Hi,” Alec said shyly, and handed Magnus the flowers and the gift bag.

“And to what do I owe this great pleasure honey?” Magnus said with a smile, taking the gifts and beginning to walk further into the apartment.

“I just thought you deserved a gift, sort of an I’m-sorry-for-being-an-idiot thing.”

“Hmm, I see,” Magnus said, placing the flowers onto the counter in the kitchen and looking to see what was in the bag.

The first thing Magnus noticed was that it was a bottle of vodka, which caused him to raise an eyebrow at Alec. Alec tended to stay away from drinks, especially mundane ones. Then Magnus noticed the little foil packet taped to the bottle. This cause him to look at Alec and start laughing.

“It’s not what it looks like. We can do whatever you want tonight, so you can keep that for another time if you want. I just wanted to be prepared for any option,” Alec said, beginning to blush.

“And vodka and a condom makes you prepared for anything?” Magnus chuckled.

Alec blushed even more, if that was even possible.

“Well, since I get to decide what we get to do tonight I think I’ve decided,” Magnus said mysteriously, grabbed Alec’s hand, and lead him to the back of the apartment.

Left, lonely and still full on the counter was the bottle of vodka, but the foil packet was missing.

*** So It’s finally done!!! After almost a year it’s over! Did you guys like the somewhat dirty ending? XD I just thought it might be funny to include that, but ya. Let me know what you guys think and comment if you guys might be interested in writing an epilogue for the story, cause I might want to do an epilogue contest. Love you all!!! Seriously, thanks for putting up with my erratic updating and everything. This wouldn’t have been the same without you all! Thank you everyone and stay tuned for my future erratic updates for Teach me to fly (actually no, ill finish writing that one before I post any more but ya)

Luv you all <3

RWB<3***