⚜Sixteen⚜

Phoenix POV:

Phoenix POV:

He will die by my hand and my hand only and with my full strength it will be an agonizing death. But I can't do that until I find him. That motherfucker knows how to hide, I'll give him that, but I will find his ass and burn him so fucking bad. Oh but what I will do to him won't kill him. No, no, no, it will have him endure the same pain over and over again for eternity. 

"Phoenix!" 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chase and Theresa calling me.

"Where the hell did you go? You need to finish the interrogation," Chase says with slight agitation and if you didn't know him you would have never caught on to it.

I quickly caught his neck and slammed him into the cell wall, "I suggest you watch the way you speak to me or else you will end up just like him but much, much worse."

I was seething and I guess he saw that because he nodded his head and downcast his eyes. Theresa pulled me off of him with a glare and that was when I realized what I had done.

"Shit I am so sorry Chase. I don't know what has gotten into me," I said pleading to him and hoping he could see the sincerity in my eyes.

"Ye-ah-ehm, yes it's fine. Just let's get this interrogation over and through."

I could tell he was bothered by my outburst but it's not my fault. I've been under stress and trying to get the plans in motion. On top of that, these nightmares, well not nightmares, these pleasant dreams of my time with Cyrus are just swirling all over the place. I snapped myself back into reality and focused on the demon in front of me. I gripped him by his hair and pulled it back until I was inches over his face.

"Where is he?"

I didn't need to speak the name because he already knew. He knew I wanted the man he pledged his loyalty to and in response he laughed furthering my proof of his knowledge on Adonis.

"Chase, can you get my play toys?" 

You see my toys were a set of torture weapons that all inflicted a certain type of pain. In total I have 157 yet my personal bag has 5 of the most deadliest ones. The blade I will use in him is my baby and the worst of the worst, which is the reason why I named her diavola, meaning the devil but of course female.

"With pleasure," he says with a smirk even though he is still mad at me.

When he comes back with my bag I take out my most beloved blade and I stalk towards my prisoner with my blade in hand and stare at him with my eyes beginning to shift to their red and black color. I know that not saying anything will drive him mad but I wanted to get this over with so I sped things up.