7

Warning *SMUT AHEAD* 

*Derek*

Melissa and the Sheriff taken the day off so Stiles dropped the pups off with them and Peter and Chris to watch them for the day. 

"Hey Der." Stiles called walking back into the house. 
"Hey Sti." I replied still sitting on the couch reading my book. Stiles went to the kitchen I think. 

"Stiles, babe."

"Yeah?" 

"Do I really get gooey every time you do stiff to me when I am wolf'd out?"

"Yes, you do. Why?" 

"I still think that I was just exhausted last night." I said still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I get that way. It didn;t happen with Paige, Kate, Jennifer, or even Braden. Maybe it's a mate thing.

"Do I need to show you?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he came out of the kitchen to face me. 

"Uh...yeah?" I said more like a question that I wanted it to be, before being thrown over his shoulder. 

"Stiles." I squealed, which is so unlike me. He took me by surprise. 

"Put me down." 

He threw me on the bed before getting on top of me. Laying down between my legs, he started kissing me asking for entrance which I granted. What, I'm kissing my hot boyfriend. We fought for dominance and Stiles won, surprisingly. Soon we needed air to breathe and I muttered, "I think something's wrong with my wolf." 
"What do you mean?" 
"Submitting to you." I moaned when Stiles grazed his teeth across my Adam's apple.

"To be honest, I'm enjoying it." Stiles whispered. 

(Smut starts)

"Me too, but it's weird." 
"Stop thinking" Stiles said nipping at my neck and grinding against me. Clothes were being ripped apart and thrown around. Mouths and hands explored each other's bodies. Suddenly, Stiles was licking me everywhere. I really do mean everywhere. His tongue and fingers were working my hole causing the familiar feeling to build up in my lower stomach. 

"Stiles..." I groaned. 

"Go ahead." he said, face still buried in my ass.  I let go squirting all over my chest and Stiles' hair. 

"Your Alpha eyes are on show." Stiles hummed looking at my wrecked body while lubing up his cock with my cum which was really hot. I could feel myself get hard again as Stiles slowly pushed in. Soon enough Stiles was pounding into me and if I wasn't a werewolf, I probably wouldn't be able to walk later. Hell, I still might not be able to. 

"Fuck Stiles. Faster." I slurred through my fangs. Stiles jolted forward faster and sloppily kissed me causing my head to go all fuzzy. I totally fucking understand now. 

"Stiles I'm gonna..."
"Me too." he said wrapping his hand around me and jerking in pace with his slowly becoming sloppy thrusts until I orgasmed for the second time and probably the best orgasm I've ever had. Followed by Stiles cumming in my ass moaning my name.

(Smut ends)

*Stiles*

Der was slowly falling asleep as I went to pull out but he muttered, "Don't, you can't knot me because you're human. But I don't want you out yet." and abruptly fell asleep. Not able to do much, I reach over to the bedside table to grab my phone. 

To Dad:

            Might want to keep the pups for the night too and bring them over tomorrow. 

From Dad:

           Sure, but I don't want to know why even thought I have a good idea. 

To Dad: 

         Oh My God

 Once that horrifying experience was done I decided that texting Deaton about the knot thing might be a good idea. 

To Dr. Deaton:

           I have a weird question for yhou

From Dr. Deaton: 

       About what exactly, Stiles

To Dr. Deaton:

           Do you have anything that would allow me to knot, even though I'm not a werewolf?

God my face is probably fire truck red. I am so glad Derek is asleep right now. 

From Dr. Deaton:

      I'll look into it. 

To Dr. Deaton: 

       Thanks Deaton, for everything. 

With that I placed my phone back on the night stand and drifted off to sleep.