Chapter 12

Pain. That was all he felt that day.

It was the graduation day for middle school. The teacher going on about the kids wanting to go to U.A. Izuku not caring that much. Well at first.

"Yet who cares about that. You all want to be heroes right?" The teacher says throwing all the papers up in the air. The kids all cheering and showing off their quirks. Until a loud and rough voice yelled.

"Hey teach! Don't lump me in with all these extras!" Bakugou yells in the background. His hands on his desk as he glared. The teacher thinks.

"Oh that's right you are applying for U.A." The teacher says with his hand on his chin. Bakugou just puffs out his chest. A smirk clear on his face as he laughed.

"Hell yea I am!!" He boast. Before the teacher spoke up once more.

"Ah yes. I almost forgot. Mr. Midoriya. Didn't you apply for U.A. as well?" After saying this all the kids started laughing.

"Deku? Him being a hero!" Someone yells in the background. Izuku ignoring them. Until Balugou got up and slammed him hands down on Izuku's desk. Izuku not responding or caring. Making Bakugou pissed off even more. So he grabbed the collar of Izuku's shirt. Making him sigh.

"Will you not stretch out my clothes. Its fucking annoying." Izuku growls looking up with his head still down. Making him give a cold and dead look. Making everyone in the classroom shiver in fear.

"The fuck you say to me Deku!!" Bakugou yells. Making Izuku growl in anger. Slamming him hands on his desk. He smirks towards him.

"I FUCKING SAID GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING CLOTHES BAKUGOU!! YOU ARE STRETCHING THEM YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!! ITS FUCKING ANNOYING YOU ASSHOLE!!" He yells in his face. He was clearly pissed. The shocked looks on everyone's faces. As well as Bakugou's. They never truly knew Izuku. After all he was a quiet kid. Bakugou hasn't seen Izuku in years. Izuku has changed and he never knew. Too bad...

Bakugou growls at the boy. Yet Izuku just gave him a huge smirk. Before he started mocking him. Making him more upset.

"Awe little Bakahoe is angry. Didn't get any dick today. That's okay. Maybe next time." Izuku says making the kids back up in fear. The looked terrifying. Especially Izuku. He changed and it was obvious right now.

Bakugou yells i anger. Trying to punch the boy in front of him. Only for Izuku to side step and trip him. Making him run into the wall. Izuku shakes his head and walks out of the classroom. His bag in hand as he left the school. Immediately going back home. The treehouse.

Momo wasn't there yet since she didn't ditch school. So Izuku went to the training grounds. It helped him think and let out his pent up emotions. So that's what he did when he got there. Immediately summoning a sword and some dummies. He let out all his emotions. Which mostly consisted of anger at the moment. He wanted to do this before Momo got home. He did want her to see him like this.

He occasionally checked the clock. Watching as each minute went by. Which got him thinking. Sitting down in a tree he thought about stuff. Mostly about his class and Katsuki.

'They all think I can't become a hero.'

'They are scared of me. They hate me.'

'They think I'm a monster.'

'They all want me dead.'

That was when he heard someone call his name.

"Izu! I'm home!" Momo yelled as she waved at him. Her smile aimed towards him. Making him happy he gave her a smile. Jumping off the tree and picking her up. Hugging her tight. She squeals and giggles. Before Izuku kissed her on the cheek.

"Hello Mo. How was school?" He asked her. She gave a slight frown as she pouted. Hugging him she says in a low voice.

"There was some guys. They were so mean Izu. They kept grabbing at me and calling me names. Then all the girls joined in. I don't want to go back there. I couldn't wait to leave. So when the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and ran. I could hear the other kids laughing at me. It hurt." She told him in tears. Izuku frowning deeply as he glared at a tree. He was not happy in the slightest.

"Do you have any names?" He asked her. She looks up at him and then giggles. Before shaking her head.

"You can't kill them all Izu. The police would become suspicious. Then they would eventually find you. Putting you in jail. Then I would be all alone." She says. Izuku just laughs and wraps his arm around her waist. Shaking his head he kisses her nose. Making her blush a bit.

"Don't worry Mo. I would kill them off slowly and one by one. No one would even know that its a pattern. Before it was too late. The only people being alive would be you and the teacher. You would be a hero by then. They wouldn't even realize that your boyfriend killed them. They would believe it was the teacher. So he would automatically go to jail. With the fake evidence we would put. The blame being all on him." Izuku says making Momo laugh. As she shook her head. Kissing him before walking into their home. Izuku quickly following after her.

Momo walks into the living room. Grabbing a piece of paper she writes down all their names. Making Izuku chuckle and walk over. Reading them over he smiles. Then noticed that it wasn't all her classmates. Making the plan even better. It was going to be like a..

Who done it situation?

Which made him really happy. They wouldn't ever realize who was the real killer. Uh I mean... There was never a killer. He was a hero after all.

Right?

"I'm just being a hero."