#3 World Peace

Jennie and Joon headed back to the house in shock to the sudden events that all of the animals and many people suddenly mysteriously disappeared.

Jennie switches on the TV and saw a well-spoken man who looks extremely handsome which no other man on this earth can ever beat this man who looks to be in his mid 20s talking about world peace and how the world would be functioning. Jennie simply sighed at as she leans her head over Joon's shoulder comforting one another as they silently cried.

As weeks felt like years as the prices of the remaining animal food skyrocketed as it was the last time Jennie and Joon will ever eat animal product as all of the animals all disappeared the same day as the Christians disappeared on the day of the rapture.

"This queue is so long". Jennie huffed under her breath.

"Be patient". Joon patted Jennie's head.

"Can't we go somewhere else?" Jennie pouted her lips.

"The queues are just as long as this, so there's no win-win situation". Joon replied.

After a long wait they were able to get and pick the food they needed for the next three or four years worth of animal food. The vegan protestors continued to scream for justice for the animals knowing very well that there are no animals in sight.

"Stop! Go vegans! Do it for the animals!" a vegan woman shouted.

"Oh shut up! The animals no longer exist anymore!" a young Korean woman snapped angrily at them.

"See?! Look at how violent and angry this woman is after eating animals!" another vegan shouted.

"This woman is going to get it!" the Korean woman had enough of their nonsense and began slapping the vegan protestors.

Jennie and Joon took their shopping bags and went home.

"What are we going to do now that we are going to go through this nightmare?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know, and I don't want to know what is yet to happen". Joon replied gloomily.

They gloomily stored all of the animal foods in the large freezer since they are in a large house for a bigger family, but they are the only ones in the house. They turned on the TV again with the same man announcing World Peace.