Prologue

7:30. I know they'll be here any minute now. They're never beyond 7:32. If there is something they keep as a virtue, that is being on time.

I was about to hum a song when I saw the car arrived. 7:31. The car of course stopped in its usual place, 3 meters away from the main gate. This is very much what I have expected. The car today is white, perhaps a new model.

People started to make sounds and all of them greeted with respect. They don't care, not at all. Not a single nod to acknowledge the people around them, as always.

They are near the bench where I am sitting so I hurriedly stood up, grabbed my bag and walk towards their direction. As soon as they stepped on the last brick I am already in front of them.

The world seemed to stop for a moment. The people around us are frozen in their spot, no one uttered a word, every single motion vanished. The wind is the only thing moving as of the moment.

I looked at their eyes. Those blue eyes that screams power, those blue eyes that deserves respect. Those blue eyes that shouts "Bow down!"

I looked at the ground and I knelt down in front of them. Everything was still as my knees are touching the cold cement. And I do believe that as of the moment, all stares are fixed on me.

I scanned the ground and saw what I was looking for. I hurriedly grabbed the rusty coin and stood up. Three pairs of angry blue eyes are now raging with fire and silver. But the anger was replaced with shock as soon as they saw my face.

"Oh. . .did I scare you?" I asked.

No one answered.

I turned my back and walked towards the school building leaving the crowd in awe. A small smile formed in my lips as I marched in the hallways.

I never thought they would be that scared. As if they have seen a walking ghost, or should I say, a murderer.