Chapter 5

Dedication to Icelandictwfans who's awesome :D

*Ellie's p.o.v*

Nath and the boys had to go away again they were off on a European tour.

Nath was struggling with zipping up his suitcase.

I climbed to the end of the bed to where his suitcase was and sat on it.

'That better?' I teased as he zipped it up.

He smirked before leaning down and kissing me, his hands on my hips.

I wrapped my arms round his neck pulling him closer to me. Causing me to lose balance and fall backwards off the suitcase still kissing Nathan.

He pulled away and chuckled.

'I'm gonna miss you Mrs Sykes.' He said kissing my nose.

'I'm gonna miss you too Mr Sykes.' I replied fiddling with his hair.

He pecked my lips before getting off me and pulling his bag off the bed to take it downstairs. I got off the bed and followed him down.

'Daddy don't go.' Aria cried running to him.

'I have to Ari, I'll be back soon.' Nath sighed picking her up cuddling her.

'I miss you.' She cried.

'I'll miss you too Ari.' Nath said kissing her head before setting her down.

Aria came over to me and held my hand.

'I'll see you soon Daddy.' Lillie smiled hugging Nath.

'I'll see you soon Princess.' Nath replied kissing her head also.

Nathan had already said goodbye to sleeping Alfie.

It was too early to wake him up.

The horn beeped outside signalling that the other boys were here.

'I'll see you all soon.' Nath said opening the front door.

I walked forward and hugged Nath once more.

'I love you.' He whispered in my ear.

'I love you too.' I replied looking up at his blue green eyes.

I kissed him as the horn beeped again.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead before stepping out the door rolling his suitcase behind him.

He threw is case in the boot before walking to the side door.

Nath waved to us before climbing in.

The van drove off.

'He'll be home before christmas.' I reminded the girls.

Being early in the morning, we all cuddled on the sofa watching Cinderella (Aria's choice). Around half way through both the girls had fallen asleep.

Alfie's cries where soon coming from upstairs. I carefully got of the sofa avoiding waking up the girls and made my way upstairs to Alfie's room.

I lifted him up out of his cot and changed him. Before going downstairs to feed him.

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I groaned and rolled over.

'Ow.' I moaned as I landed on the floor.

I sighed and stood up.

'Aria wake up, we have school.' I said shaking her awake.

I left her there while going up stairs, I got in the shower. I looked at my stomach to see a bruise starting to form. Glad that one is easy to hide.

The one under my eye not so much.

Once dressed I snuck across the landing into to Mumma and Daddy's room.

I looked around for Mumma's make up bag.

I spotted it on the side and walked up to it fiddling around for her concealer making my way to the bathroom to put it on.

I rubbed it across my cheekbone.

'Lillie, hurry up we're gonna be late.' Mumma called from downstairs scaring me making me jump. I dropped the concealer and ran out grabbing my bag from my room and headed downstairs.

+

I got out the car and headed to form.

'Hey Lils, didn't get to see you after you left music.' Aiden said sitting next to me.

'Hi Aiden, sorry I ran off the other day and didn't listen to your performance.' I apologised.

'Nah it's alright, but seriously you were amazing.' He smiled making me blush.

+

Surprisingly I didn't see the gang all day.

'You should come round after school sometime.' Aiden suggested as we walked out of school.

'Yeah that'd be nice.' I smiled at him.

'I'll see you tomorrow Lils.' Aiden waved walking to his car.

'See you tomorrow Aiden.' I replied going over to my car.

+

*Nath's p.o.v*

We were in France today, Siva, Max and I were getting ready in the dressing room for our gig tonight.

'Nath, go find Jay and Tom for me.' Jayne asked.

'Sure.' I chirped jumping of the sofa I was lounging on.

I walked down the corridor to find the boys when I heard voices.

'Mate, I have to tell someone this it's bugging me.' I heard Jay's voice come from behind the door.

'What is it man, you can tell me.' Tom replied.

'Lillie's been getting bullied.' Jay admitted.

I froze.

She What!?

That's were the bruises must been from!

She's been hit by someone! How would Jay know.......? Unless something happened yesterday!?

My princess is being bullied.......

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!! Anyone see that coming? ;)

Woo 2 chapters in one day I'm on a roll ahaha xx Sorry for the shortness(if that is even a word) of the chapters lately, I'll try make them longer

Always love reading your awesome comments :) thanks for leaving comments btw and reading.

You're all beautiful!

'You don't need to live up to expectations, just be the best you can be.'

:) xx - Lucie