Chapter 36

Scream 36

Chiara pov

After the guys practice and I sang with josh, we hung out for about three more hours and I got to know the gang better.

Polly and Ricky have been dating since Kat and Josh broke up. They met when Polly came over for practice one day after school with Josh as kind of support thing. The two of them were really cute together.

Then there was Mike. Mike was Josh's best friend. He had been friends with Josh since the first day he moved in with Jack and Tay. They always told each other everything. He knew how to cheer Josh up when he was upset over something. He always took Josh's side no matter what. All in all Mike was an amazing guy.

"Alright guy I have to go take Chiara home now" Josh said getting off the couch. He helped me up and we said our goodbyes before going out to his car.

"Your friends are really great" I said. He smiled.

"I'm glad you think so because they love you" he whispered in my ear. "Come on let's go babe" he said as we got in the car and drove away.

When we got back to be house Kelly and Tay were sitting on the front porch. We got out of the car and headed over to them.

"Oh my god you did it" Tay said standing up and walking over to him. She put her hand under his chin and moved his face so she could look at his snake bites. "My son looks so hot!" she squealed clapping her hands together.

"Mom please stop" he mumbled putting his head down. I knew he was blushing. He was so adorable sometimes.

"I agree he does look very hot" I said tightening my hand around his.

"See you can't be mad at me because your girlfriend agrees with me" Tay said before sticking her tongue out at him.

"Whatever" he mumbled before looking at me. I saw a hint of pink in his cheeks and it made me smile.

"Alright you two time to show Chiara her surprise before we go out to dinner for Josh's birthday" Kelly said and headed into the house. "Jack Alex get your asses in here they're back!" she shouted. The two guys ran into the living room with big smiles on their faces.

"Let's go" Alex said and led us all up the stairs.

"What is going on?" I asked josh who looked down at me.

"Sorry babe but I can't tell you" he said before kissing me quickly.

Everyone stopped in front of my room and turned to look at me.

"What's going on?" I asked them confused.

"Close your eyes babe it's a surprise" Josh whispered. I sighed and did as he said. They all led me to where the surprise was. "On the count of three open your eyes alright" he said putting an arm around my waist.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I opened my eyes and my mouth dropped. They had decorated my room while I was gone. It was perfect. The walls were the perfect color. My bed was against the far wall. There was a black comforter with a large white anchor on top of it. Everything was so perfect. Except one things.

"Um not to ruin how amazing this moment is but why does it look like there is a dick painted on my wall?" I asked. Kelly just looked at Alex and laughed.

"You can thank my lovely brother for that" she said. Alex turned and slapped the back of his head.

"Dad why the hell did you paint a dick on my girlfriends wall?" Josh asked.