Part 9

After all the commotion with getting saphire back august decided that you and him should go on a trip to paris. You both decided to go February 12th and stay there for valentine's day. You thought it would be oh so romantic. It was the day you where suppose to leave and no one was ready. By the time you get to the airport you both were almost late. You make to your flight and are on your way to paris. You and august land and go straight to the hotel room. It was basically a 5 bedroom apt. It was so preety you just looked in amazment. August kissed your cheek and went to the bed and watched tv. You walked over and went to sleep on august chest. When you woke up it looked like was midnight. You walked over to the kitchen and made you something to eat. August being fat woke right up at the smell of food. He walked over and tried to get some of your food. "August what are you doing?" You ask in a question tone. "What it look like I'm hungry nigga." "Get some of your own food." August walked of back into the room.

------------------

I know I'm sorry for ending this part like that but drama is coming soon.

I'm trying to start updating g l I ke I used to I've just had writers block and I've been busy.

5+ Comments
4+ likes