COVID-19 Part two // f.w

Disclaimer: I don't know when Covid-19 is going to end, no one knows right now.

*unedited*

A story in which COVID-19 is over

Y/n's POV

Yesterday night on the news we were told that quarantine is over and we're able to go out again, and be with people.

It's been about two months, which felt like years without human interaction.

I finally get to see Finn, I don't even think I've been awake for an hour yet, but I'm so excited to see him again!

"Y/n, get ready, Mary said you could go over for the night if you would like too" my mom called "yeah, sure, Uhh let me just get my stuff" I yelled and grabbed a bag that I shoved my clothes and toiletries into the bag and quickly ran downstairs to see my mom waiting at the front door with her keys on hand.

The drive was short and quiet and we finally arrived at the Wolfhard house.

"Mom, are you coming in?" I asked "I have to meet your dad" my mom told me "ok, I'll let Mary know," I said excited to go "ok honey, have fun" she smiled "thanks mom, see you tomorrow" I said and went to the front door and knocked.

I waited a minute before Nick opened the door "hey y/n, it's so good to see you again, come in" he smiled "it's good to see you too" I smiled "Finn's I his room, you can just go on up" Nick told me "alright, thanks Nick, see you later" I said and went up the stairs to Finn's room.

Not wanting to intrude on what ever Finn might be doing, I knocked softly on the door, "come in," Finn yelled and I slowly opened the door reviling Finn laying in his bed with the tv on, watching FRIENDS "hey Finn," I smiled widely, he jumped out of his bed and rushed over to me, embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

It felt good to be close to him again, it's been more then two months since the last time I gave him a hug, and I missed it, I really missed him.

"I missed you so much y/n" he said "I missed you too Finnie," I smiled and gave him a soft kiss that I had been longing for, for months.

We went to lay down together, cuddling while watching FRIENDS, we talked for hours and there may have been some making out involved, but over all it was amazing to be here again.

Word count: 430

It's a little short but I have writers block right now and I don't know what to write.