Night Due "The call"

(p/n) - Pet name

-----

So here you are in this unbelievably comfortable chair again waiting for another call from his highness, the wisest of them all, the last security guard. RING RING RING ''Oh look right on time! Lets see what mr know it all has to say to us today!"

"Hello, Hello. Oh hey you made it to night two uhm congrats." 'Why thank you I do enjoy staying alive to hear your beautiful voice on night 2! NOT!' "I won't talk long this time since Frazzbear and his friends become more active as the week progresses." 'Joy.' "Uhh it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure they are in place." 'Ok just for you oh so wise one' "Interestingly enough Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes more active in the dark though so one more reason to not run out of power right?" 'Yep totally plus one more thing to make sure I don't die from.'

"I also want to emphasize to use the door lights. There are blind spots in the camera view that happen to be right outside of the door. So if you can't find something or someone on your camera be sure to check the door lights. You might only have a few seconds to react not because you are in danger of course. I am not implying that." 'Sure your not...'

"Also check on the curtains in pirate cove. The character in that place is unique in that he comes more active if the cameras remain off for a long enough time. I guess he doesn't like to be watched. I don't know." 'Foxy? Why would he hurt anyone? Yeah I found out about the bite of '87 before this shift but that was a malfunction... Right?' "Anyway I am sure you have everything under control uhm talk to you soon." 'Yeah sure talk to you soon if I live to see (p/n) again..."

----

:3

Adios amigos!