Chapter 3:The Messiah

Heaven.

Natascha: Father,so your going to send your own son to Earth to save humanity,but why?

God:I want to save them,because they all are born in sin because of what Adam and Eve did.

Natascha:What do you mean Father?

God:You see when they sinned it causes a downward spiral,and all can't suffer because of their fathers sins.

God:So I want to save humanity.

Earth.

Jesus was born in the year 4 B.C., in the city of David, Bethlehem. He was born of the virgin Mary, fathered in her by the Holy Spirit of God. Angels announced to the world in beautiful song, glory to God in the highest and on earth peace among men with whom He is well pleased. 

One angel in particular announced to them, "Behold I bring you good news of great joy, for to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior who is Christ the Lord." 

Thus the shepherds were invited to pay homage to the new King. Wise men were called from afar by the shining of a glorious star. Later old Simeon and old Anna saw their life's ambition come to pass as they viewed the new child, the Savior, as God had promised them they would before they died.

 Later old Simeon and old Anna saw their life's ambition come to pass as they viewed the new child, the Savior, as God had promised them they would before they died

Jesus was raised in the small rural town of Nazareth, where His adoptive father, Joseph, taught him to use the tools of a carpenter. It was hard work, work requiring much manual labor, skill, an eye for construction and body that could bear up to hours of sweating in the hot sun. It produced hands made coarse from touching rough wood. For many years Jesus worked in the trade of being a carpenter.

At the age of 30 Jesus sought out John the Baptist, at first John refused to baptize Jesus saying, that he felt unworthy to touch even the sandals of the Son of God.As Jesus was coming up from the waters of Jordan, a voice spoke from Heaven, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." 

Jesus went into the wilderness, to allow Satan to tempt Him

Jesus went into the wilderness, to allow Satan to tempt Him. For forty days Jesus fasted and then beat down the foe, Satan, with his powerful knowledge of God's will. As He came down from the hills,He was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he walked, talked, and lived among men for three years.