Chapter One - Prologue.

Molly's P.O.V 

"MUM! DAD! LUCY! RYAN!" I screamed, running back to the car. "ANYBODY! PLEASE JUST SPEAK TO ME!"

"Molly..." My mum's voice whispered.

"MUM!" I yelled, kneeling down next to the drivers door.

"Molly...... You need to get out of here! Save yourself."

"I can't just leave you all here! Please let me help you out!" I begged, moving away broken bits of the car.

"No Molly. Do as your mum says, one last time. Run! Just run quickly! The cars going to blow up soon. I need you to run!" Mum said, her voice getting weaker.

"Mum.... I...can't....." I sobbed.

"Please Molly. Just run! I don't want to loose another one of you! Please just move.....just..... run....." Mum replied, as her eyes began to close,

"NO MUM! Please!" I shouted, reaching though the broken window to grab her hand.

"Molly.... I... love you....." She breathed, before her body went limp in the seat.

"I love you too mum! I promise I will come back! I promise!" I cried, before dropping her hand.

Then I ran. Like she told me too. I don't remember much after that. I choose not to remember. Just the screaming.

The never ending screaming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Miss Thompson? Molly? Molly Thompson can you hear me?"

"Yes. Where am I?" I asked, my voice sounding strained.

"You're in the hospital, Molly. Do you remember why?"

"The car. It..... crashed. We were all inside. Me, Mum, Dad, Lucy, Ryan. Where are they? Please let me see them!" I begged, as I trying to sit up but I was soon forced back down onto the bed by Doctors.

"Do you not remember what happened to your family, Molly?" She asked, sounding worried.

"Where's my family?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry Molly. I am so sorry."

"I want my mum." I whispered, as tears flooded my face.

"I'm so sorry Molly. None of them made it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That was me. 3 months ago. Stuck in a hospital bed, crying over the loss of my whole family. The only people I had left in the world. And now they were gone.

I was all alone.

Alone in the world. Just me. Nobody else

That led me to now.

Sat here. On top of the roof of the car park. The 15 floor high, car park. Sat right on the edge. Looking down at the busy street below. All the people beneath me, living their lives.

Then there was me up here. Trying to end mine.

I had nothing left. No education. No job. No family. No life. Nothing. But myself.

So here I was. Sat on the roof of the car park, deciding when to end it all.

You might think I'm alone up here. But I'm not. I had somebody here with me.

A man.

A stranger.

A random man had appeared and sat by me. We didn't talk. He just sat there.

I didn't know if he was there to jump. There to beg me to stop. There to do anything. He just sat staring out into space. A smile faintly on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked, finally looking at him properly.

"Trust me. I'm The Doctor."

4/11/12 - A.N. I'M BACK BABY! WITH A NEW DOCTOR WHO STORY!

I know I promised the sequel to My Bow Tie Wearing, Alien Lover next BUT... I thought of a new story idea and just started writing it! This one isn't as long as MBTWAL, this story is only five chapters long!

It's inspired by the Torchwood episode 'A Day In The Death' from series two! Realised after writing it, I had based it on that!

Please do remember to vote and comment! And if you haven't already checkout my first Doctor Who book 'My Bow Tie Wearing, Alien Lover'!

-Keep smiling and Happy Reading!

-Thank You!

-Danielle! :D ;) xx

  28/08/16 - Editted