Confusion/Betrayal

Reader POV:

As soon as we mounted the Jaquins, we flew off to find Shuriki. I really am dreading this mission. I guess that a mission is the best name for this. I just hope nothing goes wrong. Anyway, we flew over Moon Cliff Mountain and sure enough, there she was with some others. "Who are they with her?" I asked. "Carla Delgado, Victor Delgado and the one with the blue cloak is Fiero. Carla and Victor are malvago's now. Which means everyone needs to take extra care!" Elena said to all of us. I nod in agreement and the others look at her to say they understood. One thing is bothering me though, what would Shuriki want at the Moon Cliff Mountain? Maybe I should ask Elena see if she has any theories.

Elena POV:

After I told everyone to take care when dealing with the enemy, I looked back at y/n who seemed really deep in thought. "Y/N, are you alright?" I asked her. "Yeah, just wondering what she could want at this place that's all." I sighed and noticed Naomi glaring at me. I knew it would take time for her to trust y/n, I just hope she really is on our side and that Naomi is wrong. I mean she's literally the kindest, most beautiful girl I've ever met. Wait, why do I keep thinking this about her? I suddenly became distracted by y/n's voice yelling, "Elena look out!" Fiero blasted his magic towards us I didn't have time to react but luckily Skylar managed to fly out of the way of the blast.

Skylar POV:

Once we saw Shuriki, I kept an eye out just in case they aimed their magic towards us which I knew they would. Elena on the other hand seemed distracted when Fiero fired at us. "Elena look out!" I heard y/n tell Elena. Elena still didn't budge so I quickly managed to dodge the magic aimed towards us. "Everything alright princess?" I asked her. "Yeah, sorry I got distracted. I'm fine now though." I glanced over at her checking for any signs she wasn't telling the truth but found none so continued with the mission.

Elena POV:

Just as Shuriki was about to fire at us, I got a hold of my sceptre and yelled, "Blaze!" The power of the two sceptres combine making it harder to get Shuriki. I can feel my energy leaving my body quickly. I realise the same thing happening to her. I take the opportunity to stop using the current spell and yell, "Blaze!" a second time. Shuriki was hit and fell to the ground. I told y/n to hold on as I told Skylar to fly down to her so I could stop her before she hurts anyone else... As soon as Skylar lands on the ground, I mount off him and aim my sceptre towards Shuriki.

Reader POV:

I watched Elena as she mounted off Skylar and aimed her sceptre towards Shuriki. Without thinking, I mount off the golden Jaquin as fast as I could and snatched the sceptre off Elena. "Y/N! What are you doing? You're on our side!" She said in a distraught manner. I didn't want to but I knew the consequences if I didn't." I heard an evil laugh coming from Shuriki. "Did you honestly think you could turn my own daughter against me?" Elena gasped in horror as did the rest of the group. I looked down guiltily. "When Isa found you, you weren't really injured were you? It was all so you could spy on us to make sure we weren't interfering with Shuriki's plan!" I saw the look of utter betrayal written all over Elena's face. I guess now is the time to decide whose side I really am on.

Ending this one here! I am back and will upload more often! Talk about a plot twist! Who saw that one coming, that you're Shuriki's daughter? Whose side do you think you will choose? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote! :)