33- Two Years After Incident

Y/n POV

I layed in the hospital bed with my husband as we watched our new baby girl sleep in my arms. She has her dad's blonde hair, but her eyes were my all time favorite color, red, just like her dad's. 

"She's beautiful," I whispered. "She looks just like you."

He smiled at the infant then at me. "I'm sure she has your kind heart, and brave soul."

I rested my head on his shoulder and passed the baby to him. He held her close and watched as she took each breath. Making sure she never missed one.

"Four years ago, I was an ignorant teen who only cared about being number one. Now I have a beautiful wife and daughter. What else could a guy want?"

I smiled at him "Four years ago, I was a villain looking for her father blindly. Literally. I found my dad, and he is always with me. I married the most handsome and amazing man I've ever met, who is now climbing the hero ranks at lightning speed. I have my full sight back and a little girl I love with all my heart."

He moves the child so she was on both of our laps and Katsuki wrapped his free hand around my waist. "My girls."

"She's beautiful."

I gasped at the familiar voice and smiled.
"Hey, dad,"

"Nice to see you again kiddo."

"Hey y/n."

I turned to my husband to see him looking at me softly.

He smiled as he said this, "I think I'm satisfied with Our Ending." 

*+#]%%][%++^%}^+}{]*++#{]%*+}}

The End~

(For real this time)