Four: Marutsuke (Checking the Answers)

"You are wonderfulYou make me feelBoth strong and weak"

"You are wonderful
You make me feel
Both strong and weak"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Looking at the envelope in her hands, her fingers danced over her name and then the Tokyo University crest.

She ripped it open, not feeling nervous as she had a good feeling she made it.  Taking the letter out, she scanned through it, a small smirk of satisfaction curling on her lips.

Congratulations!  It is with great pleasure I announce your admission to Tokyo University.

That was all she needed to pump a happy fist into the air, clicking her tongue as she reached for her phone.  She got in, that's all that mattered.

"They have no choice but to be proud of me now."  She muttered, scrolling through her contact and stopping when she saw the name:

Mom.

Her thumb rested slightly above her screen, pursing her lips, she shook her head.

"Actually,"  She uttered.  "I'll just call Dad."

As the soft ringing of her phone echoed through her empty apartment, she looked outside, watching the droplets of rain race down her window.  The heavy pattern of the rain calming her senses.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dad.  I got accepted."

"That's good.  Call Mom and tell her."  She pursed her lips, frowning.  His answer was so plain it physically went through her heart.

"Actually, send me the picture of the acceptance letter."

"Okay."

She swallowed thickly, her hands beginning to shake as she read through it once more, making sure the words weren't fooling her.

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure I announce your admission to Tokyo University.

"What's taking you so long?"

"I—It's sending, my WiFi is slow today."

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.