Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It had been an unusually quiet day, when I got a text from my manager telling me I had a photo shoot in an hour.  I was just going to blow it off until I saw how much money I was getting paid. I desperately needed this money.  I instantly shot up from bed and started getting ready.  I walked down to the shoot, took out my camera, and started setting up.

“Hello Teal, how are you doing today?” My manager, Katie asked me.

“I’m good; do you know who I’m shooting for this much money?”

“Some celebrity boy band,” She shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow at her, “So you booked them for me, without knowing who they were?”

She gave me a smile, “As soon as I saw how much money it was, I figured you would take the job.”

“I guess,” I sighed, “Anyway, do you know when they are arriving?”

She looked at the watch on her wrist, “In about-”

Just then I heard some screaming and looked over.  Five boys’ came running through the door, one on the curly headed boy’s back.

“Now.”

About an hour later after they went through makeup and wardrobe they were finally shipped to me.  According to Katie, I had to take at least three group shots, one of each of them alone, and then one were they could goof around.

At this point I was trying not to show my nervousness.  I mean they are not exactly ugly.  Oh who am I kidding, they are freaking models.  I looked at the background set I had to work with, and tried to ignore the fact they were staring at me.

Quickly I walked up to them and introduced myself, “Hello boys’, my names Teal-”

“Like the color!?” One of the brown haired boys shouted.

I sighed, “Yes, like the color, anyway I’ll need to know your names so we can get done quickly today.”

They stared at me for a second before the same brown haired boy shouted, “I’m Louis!”

I nodded at him, and looked over to the curly haired boy next to him, “I’m Harry,” He said giving me a cheeky smile.

I eyed him strangely before looking at the next boy, “I’m Zayn.”

“I’m Liam,” The next brown haired boy said.

Then the blonde, who was by far the cutest, “I’m Niall.”

I noticed they all had British accents, but Niall had a different accent that I couldn’t quite figure out.

“Ok, so I need you boys’ to stand over there and just smile, be yourself, but please don’t break anything,” I said directing the last part to Louis.

And so it went on for the next few hours.  I would say something, they would do the complete opposite and I would have to move them myself.  At one point I felt like quitting, but remembered the money and quickly got back to work.

Finally after many hours, much longer than I had wished, we had finished.  The boys’ had run off somewhere and I was currently looking at the pictures I took on a computer screen.  So far they had all looked great but then I got to Niall’s.  I almost studied the picture, I felt my face growing hot and my stomach was doing flips.  I quickly checked over the rest of the pictures and then sent them to Katie. 

I exited out of all the screens and started putting stuff away in my office.  I shut off the lights and closed the door locking it behind me.  As I turned around I bumped into something hard and fell to the ground.

“I’m so sorry!” A familiar voice said.

Looking up I saw Niall who grabbed my hand and helped me up.

“Are you okay?”

I gave him a short nod, and started to walk around him.  I only got a few steps in before a hand wrapped around my wrist.  I turned my head, looking back.

“Did you need something?” I asked hoping he would go away.

He didn’t say anything, and kept a hold on my wrist.  I could feel my face heat up and my stomach did more flips.  What was up with that? Was I getting sick?

“I have to go,” I said before pulling my hand out of his grasp and walking as fast as I could.

Once I was around the corner, I took off running.  I made it home in record time, and leant against the door trying to catch my breath.  Rocky, my miniature schnauzer came running to me, jumping on my leg.  I bent down and pet her.  I have had Rocky for about a year, she was completely white with a black nose. 

I sat down on the couch, and Rocky followed me jumping up on my lap.  She curled up in my lap, and I ran my fingers through her white fur.  I had gotten Rocky from the shelter down the road.  She was about to be put down, but I stepped in and quickly adopted her.  At first she would just curl up in a blanket and barely ate anything, but soon enough she started jumping around and ate a lot.

I turned on the TV, the gossip channel on.

“One Direction was spotted this morning, walking out of Creative Designs after a photo shoot.”

I rolled my eyes and changed the channel.  I heard a knock on the door and got up, walking over to it and looking through the peep hole.  It was some guy with mega curly hair, a mustache, red hat, some sunglasses and a pizza box.

Slowly I opened the door, “I didn’t order any pizza?”

“I know,” The guy said, walking inside my apartment and throwing the box down on the table.

 “Um, what are you doing?” I asked.

Rocky had noticed there was someone else, and got up running over to the man, jumping around him barking.  The guy flinched and took off his hat.  Then the next thing shocked me, he took off his mustache.  Finally he took off his glasses and smiled at me.

“Harry?”