Chapter 1: Saved

Welcome to the first chapter! Anything written in italics are thoughts.

~~~~~~~

Seonghwa's pov

On my way back to my dorm one Saturday night after hanging out with some friends from another pack, I walk past the same small park I always pass on my way back to my university. Except this time, something caught my attention. I see a large group (maybe seven or eight) of alphas, all gathered around the back of the skate park facing away from me. On a normal day, even as a true alpha, I wouldn't be able to tell for sure that they're all alphas, but they're emitting enough pheromones that it would be hard even for a beta not to notice. But they aren't about to fight like a group like this might when fuelled with pheromones, I can tell by their scent that they aren't angry, they're turned on, all of them, how weird I think to myself. I need to check this out!

Sneaking behind the skate ramp they were crowded next to, I poke my head around the corner and finally catch sight of what they're looking at. A small, grey-haired omega, about my age. He looks terrified, poor thing. Small black canine ears poke through his fluffy hair and his tails between his legs. He must be stressed to have his animal traits on show like that.

"Oh, come on, why don't you play with us for a bit? I promise we don't bite." One of the alpha guys says, baring his fangs.

The omega's eyes widen as he takes a step backwards, his back hitting the chain link fence behind him.

"What, you expect to be able to walk around in the middle of the night with a scent that strong and not attract some attention? You're practically begging for it." another guy cuts in, licking his lips as eagle wings erupt from his back. He walks towards the poor omega, practically caging him with his wings.

That's when I decide to step in. I transform and leap over two of the guys, landing right in the middle of them, in front of the omega. Now that I can smell him, I understand. These guys are right, he does have a strong scent, and he smells amazing. But as a true alpha, I know I'm able to resist a lot better than these idiots.

I growl at the other alphas, showing my double fangs, then pounce on a guy I assume is their leader. I bite down on his shoulder, drawing blood and causing the rest to scatter. I hear one yell "Come on guys, looks like his alpha's come to claim him." and within a minute, the park's empty except for me and the small omega, who is now sitting, plopped on the ground in a daze, his ears and tail now surprisingly a light, speckled grey, nearly matching his hair. He looks up at me with confusion and a hint of fear in his eyes, and I realise that I'm still a huge, imposing wolf, towering over him.

I quickly transform back and rush over to him.

~~~~~~~

Thanxx for reading the first chapter. Next chapter our boys will chat and you'll get to meet their roommates. The next chapter is a bit longer :)

Pls vote!

Eden x