Part 4

♞ Cameron Levy ♞

I waited for about 30 minutes before Tinker Bell emerged from the fitting room.

She was wearing a pink lacy top and a purple ruffle skirt and green doll shoes.

Her attire was very colorful and childish but somehow it made her look elegant and natural… As if green, pink and purple were made for her!

“They look like flowers, don’t they?” She exclaimed.

Well, I guess she does look like a flower.

**

The woman at the back, with a creased elbow returned my card and whispered “Is that your girlfriend? Truth be told, she’s very lovely. But for some odd reason she doesn’t know how to use the fitting room and has a very weird sense of style---mainly color”

I had to admit, it was hard to suppress a smile for that one.

“Yep, she’s my girlfriend” I answered “and yeah, please forgive her for being weird she has a unique taste for mother nature”

*

“Cameron! Look!” She said twirling in the middle of the streets.

“The petals are dancing!”

She means the ruffles and laces?

“It’s my first time wearing a flower,” She said eyeing her skirt with absolute bewilderment “wood nymphs like me can only wear green leaves”

And, once again, I don’t know what she’s talking about.

“You keep saying wood nymphs, chlorophyll, leaves---it’s as if you you’re Tarzan---Well, actually like Tinker bell, since Tarzan is too dumb to know about chlorophyll”

“Tinker bell? Who is she? And come to think of it, you always call me that!”

“She’s a fairy---in Peter pan?”

“Peter pan? I don’t know of such. Is that a name of a forest? So tinker bell lives there?”

She’s hopeless…

*sigh*

 What’s with her?

“Although…” She added putting her skinny hands on her chin “Fairies are my step-sisters…so maybe I do look like Tinker Bell---whoever she is”

✿ Jupiter Mei ✿

I think I’m falling even deeper for Cameron!

He’s just way too hot and kind!

BTW, did you guys know of the outside world?!

It’s practically full of Garbage! Garbage here, Garbage there!

I can’t believe Lady Demeter didn’t fix this.

We went to the market and it was full of “artificial” products!

How much has the world change over the years!?

Anyway, after a full day tour in the city, I decided to hate it.

“This place is just garbage”

Cameron glanced at his watch and I took a peak too.

7:45 pm

What is that?

Cameron caught me and sighed “As you can see it’s already past dinner time…I should really take you home.”

“Okay!”

I waited and he just stood there.

“Well? Where is your home?” Cameron asked.