Happy

Waking up at 12 in the afternoon feels amazing. I wake up to the smell of sizzling bacon, sunny-side-up eggs, buttered toast and some orange juice.

" We felt like making you breakfast since you helped us work out our problems and have fun doing it" steph said thankfully. As we sat down for breakfast and ate. Well... what else do you do when you sit down for breakfast? Steph went home, packed her stuff and moved out. Madi went home, packed her stuff and moved out.

A couple of months later Niall and Steph got married and so did Harry and Madi. Both of their weddings were perfect. The looks on Harrys and Nialls face when Steph and Madi walked down the aisle was priceless and the brides looked drop dead gorgeous as usual. As Madi and Harry went on their hunnymoon for four weeks and Steph and Naill had gone on their hummymoon for five weeks, Chelsea, Teegan and I decided to go out and have fun on our own. Bars, beach, going to the park with our husbands and kids and restaraunts.

Chelsea finally comes out of her vampire mode and we have so much fun Teegan, Chelsea and I.

When Madi, Steph, Niall and Harry return they all have news to tell us.

" So whats up guys"?Chelsea questions them.

" Lets go out for dinner". Harry replies.

" No"! Chelsea yells, but its too late Harry, Madi, Steph and Niall had already left the room. As we arrive at the restaraunt, we grab a table and order. We start to eat but im forced to leave the table and run to the bathroom and throw up. I dont know why I threw up but when I leave the bathroom Zayn is outside the door waiting for me. He comforts me and takes me back to the table. The night flew by and soon we were back home. Later that night Chelsea rang me.

" I nevee got to find out the news"! Chelsea said really pissed off.

" Oh well". I reply

" Jess you should have reminded me. I cant believe that you didnt". She said in a more pissed off tone.

" Im sorry, I guess I should of had reminded you although I did spend most my time in the bathroom last night. I dont know why I didnt remind you". I said back in a sarcastic tone.

" Alright, alright. I forgive you". We both hung up and I dont know about Chels but I went to bed. The next morning when I got up Zayn was nowhere to be found. I checked everywhere. The only people I found in the house were the kids. Half an hour later Zayn returned with groceries. I have an amazing husband. Later today we decided to go to the beach. I would be lying if I said that everytime Zayn takes his shirt off I dont get shivers down my spine. Just seeing him run down the beach, Emma on his shoulders, william and Flynn running by Zayns side makes me smile so big. Im lying on the sand tanning until the kids come back from the water and dump three buckets of water on me! Probably Zayns idea. My phone starts to ring.

Its.....