X

Y/n's pov

"Oscar, we've been in this car for an hour where are we going?" I asked tiredly

"Here" I saw we were in Brentwood.

"What are we doing here?" I laughed looking at him

"I just wanted to show you where I want to be in the future. Having a nice house, a family, and a beautiful wife" he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I want that too bebe" I caressed his face and kissed him.

****

"Thanks for taking me out babe" I laughed walking in the house. I went to the bathroom and fixed my makeup. I walked out and grabbed a water and sat down on the couch. Cesar came rushing in.

"Hey. Hey! there's a guy posted up outside" Oscar got up and grabbed his gun and walked out.

"Get back inside!" he pushed Cesar back and loaded his gun. He started walking towards the man but then he stopped.

"Oscar? Who is that?" Cesar said walking towards Oscar.

"Our father" he stared at him and scoffed. Oscar walked back into the house and sat back down.

"Babe? You ok?" I asked walking up to him.

"Yeah" His dad came in and sat his things down.

"What do you want?" Oscar asked rudely. Cesar walked to his room.

"So this is your ruca huh?" he looked at me up and down.

"And soon to be kid? Damn how many girls did you get knocked up" he laughed sitting down. Oscar glared at him and walked to the room.

"Come here I wanna talk to you" I walked slowly over to him and sat down.

"You could do so much better. I mean your not that great from the looks but Oscar? he's a piece of shit" he sat back and looked around. I sat there lost of words.

"I'm gonna go. I got some shit to do" he got up and left. I walked to the room and saw Oscar sitting down with his head in his hands.

"Oscar" I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"What did he say to you?" he looked up at me and I sighed

"Nothing much just wanted to get to know me I guess" he laughed rolling his eyes

"Im just gonna say I believe you" he got up and walked outside to smoke.

I cleaned the room and the kitchen. I walked to Oscar and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be back I'ma go see my mom" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"You better come back fool" he smiled kissing me.

"I love you" I said before walking away. I walked into my house

"Hey mama" I walked up to her and kissed her forehead

"Y/n you're getting big" she touched my belly and smiled