Chapter 11

"Ugh seriously?!" Lena asked herself feeling a little frustrated.

Kara got nervous, We're getting caught again? She asked herself. First her mom and now Eve. She'd better think of something fast, but before she could do anything, Lena was already wrapped up in a towel.

"What are you doing?" Kara asked in a harsh whisper.

"Just stay here and be quiet." Lena said and gave Kara a quick peck on the lips and ran to the door.

Lena prepared herself to give the best performance of her life. Her plans couldn't get ruined not when it was so close to finally happening. So, she opened the door leaving it ajar as she poked her head out and saw Eve standing there with a plate of food.

"Hey,Lena. What took you so long?" Eve asked giving her a funny look.

"Hey Eve, oh well I was ready to take a shower but then I heard the door. Sorry for not stepping out but I'm only in a towel. Lena said.

"Yeah, no worries. I thought about bringing you some dinner since your parents are out of town." said Eve handing her the container with food.

"Oh" Lena responded, blinking a few times and then smiling. "Thank you I already had dinner at the Danvers' but I can eat it tomorrow."

"Whatever works for you okay, I'm gonna go and let you take your shower, Goodnight." Eve said as she walked away finding something was odd about the whole situation.

"Night." Lena said and closed the door she felt relief once Eve was gone.

When Lena walked into the room she found Kara laying on the bed in her sports bra and boxer briefs on. Lena got close and laid on top of her and gave Kara a long passionate kiss.

"She didn't notice anything right?" asked Kara wrapping her arms around Lena's waist.

"No, I told her I was about to step into the shower we are in the clear. Lena said smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Eve walked away towards her car, something clicked in her mind Lena looked as if she had a post orgasmic glow. She had the messy bed hair, the flushed cheeks, her agitated breathing and a smile of satisfaction plastered on her face. 'Shower my ass.' Eve thought. Lena was definitely having sex before she had arrived. Well, it wouldn't hurt anybody if Eve decided to take a peek and find out who the lucky person was. Of course she'd never ever think about mentioning that to Lex because that so called lucky person would be dead by morning.

She walked around the house and found herself in front of Lena's bedroom window. Carefully she made her way closer to the glass without making any noise and took a look inside and damn was that was one hell of a surprise. Eve's eyes could not believe what they were seeing there in Lena's bed was Kara laying down with Lena on top of her, making out. 'No way' Eve thought smiling to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Lena broke the kiss to for some much needed air. "Can we see each other tomorrow?" she asked tracing Kara's bottom lip with her index finger.

Kara thought for a second and answered "Tomorrow? Shoot I promised to take my mom to an antiques store in Central City. My dad is going too. We are going to buy some horses since we will be there." Kara said looking disappointed.

"How long will you be there? Lena asked.

"Three days until Sunday. Damn it, I don't think I can cancel it they've been planning it for a couple of months now." Kara said caressing her face and giving her a peck on the lips.

"Three days will be an eternity, baby." Lena said and realized she had called Kara baby.
'Where did that come from?' She thought

"Tell me about it, but I will make it up to you I promise." Kara said giving her a little smirk.