Chapter 28

Sorry guys, I was busy with something urgent so I wasn't able to update. And I have a new story in mind, I will start writing that as soon as I finish this whole story.

At Sanjivani,

Drishti's cabin,

Drishti's POV,

Where the hell is Lavanya? I was pacing back and forth in my room thinking about the one person I hated the most in the world!!! Where the hell is she? I know Vedhi told me about how Rakshit sir kicked her out but I am still wondering where is she? I know for a person that she won't leave as fast because she was clinging to Rakshit sir like she would do it till her death!! And second of all I for one person knew that she didn't have any other place to go, sure she did a lot of horrible things to me but she doesn't deserve a life on the streets, right? Oh God, I shouldn't be thinking about her! She is a horrible person and I am sure she would have found someone else to cling on!

I went back to looking at my files when my door burst open and entered Adi, he looked very happy, what happened?

"What are you smiling about?" I asked, of course, curiosity was something I could never get rid of especially if involved any of my friends.

"I granted your wish, and you can thank me later." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What wish of mine did you grand? The last time I checked you were not Santa and it's certainly not Christmas!" I replied and as expected he started laughing.

After he was done with how I should find better comebacks than that, he finally said the seven words I wanted someone to say since medical college.

"I finally convinced Sid to propose Ishani!" he said and I squeaked like a five-year-old and went up to him and hugged him.

I did not care if I was acting childish, I was happy that finally my best friend was proposing to my other best friend and I knew she would say yes and I was beaming with happiness.

I pulled away from him and started saying, " oh my God, we have a lot of things to do, we have to decide the venue, we have to make sure that stupid won't get nervous, we have to make sure Ishani goes with him without suspecting anything, we have to...." I stopped myself when I saw an amused look in his face and he was grinning widely and then I realized how stupid I was for blabbering and blushed with embarrassment.

He chuckled at my embarrassment and said, "Don't worry about that, I'll have it covered, I even called Divi and Gautam to help us, they'll be here any minute." He said.

And then he handed me a box, I looked at him raising one eyebrow questioningly and he motioned me to open it. I opened it and gasped when I saw a beautiful diamond bracelet inside it. It was very pretty.

 It was very pretty