Main Glossary

A/N: Main glossary goes wider as the story goes

Glossary (in order of appearance) 

1. Robert – The Company’s doctor. He was later revealed as a spy working for the Missans (see no. 6)

2. Martha - A 25 year old with a Harvard degree in law. She is the wind guardian chosen by Ayao (see no. 3)to protect Jenevere from the Missans.

3. Ayao ­– A wind goddess from old mythology. She was one of the four deities entrusted to protect the Jenevere (see no. 9)  from Veles (see no. 10).

4. Johnny – an old man which serves as Martha’s teacher when the Company recruited her. He was the fire guardian chosen by Pele to protect Jenevere from the Missans.

5. Pele – A fire goddess from old mythology. She was one of the four deities entrusted to protect the Jenevere from Veles.

6. Missanthose (Missan for short)– A group of hunters who’s only goal is to find the stones, they’ve been alive for centuries. Their leader is possessed by the spirit Veles.

7. Geb – An earth god from old mythology. He was one of the four deities entrusted to protect  Jenevere from Veles.

8. Volturnus ­– A water god from old mythology. He was one of the four deities entrusted to protect Jenevere from Veles.

9. Jenevere Goddess of spirit bound to keep the equilibrium of the elements.

10. Veles – god of the underworld who has long been looking for the stones of elements in order to use its power to take over the Earth and eventually the universe.

11. Luna – The main protagonist of the story. She was chosen by Pele to be the new fire guardian and protect the fire stone from the Missans.

12. Valerie – Luna’s mom

13. James – Luna’s dad who was killed during the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center. (died at Chapter 1)

14.Salamanders – spiritual beings that inhabit and control the element Fire, and it is through their activities that fire exists.

15. Bodaway (Fire Starter) - Old host of the God Ngendi (see no. 4) swore to train every guardian Pele has chosen.

16. Cheveyo  ­(Spirit Warrior) – Daughter of Bodaway. 

17. Ngendi (Gedi) - An old fertility God who thought man how to create fire.

18. Proteus – Old sea god who shifts form as time passes by. Water equivalent of Ngendi who trains the guardians of Volturnus.

19. Urdines- spiritual beings that inhabit the spirit realm of the element Water.

20. Ethan – former guardian of Volturnus who was disinvited because he was crippled after his last fall. 

21. Lonato - a salamander who Luna befriended; it was born out of her own flames which made a more special bond between them.

22.  Isabelle – Luna’s temporary roommate.

23. Charlie – Worker for the company that seemed to have fallen in love with Luna.

24. Jessica – fellow trainee of Luna.

25. Hugh - fellow trainee of Luna.

26. Isaac Davis – Host of the guide god Stribog (see no. 27.)

27. Stribog – a Slavic pantheon, is the god and spirit of the winds, sky and air; he is said to be the ancestor (grandfather) of the winds of the eight directions.

28. Bobby Cooper - Isabelle's father who is also the president of the company.

29. Nehel "Nel" Roth - Bobby's partner and Chevayo's son who's destined to be Ngendi's new host.

30. Macha - Nehel's brother and the previous host of Geb.

31. Tin-tin - Red headed waitress who happened to be the host of Jenevere's mother.

32. Aaron – Current chosen guardian of Volturnus who saved three prisoners from the Missans.

33. Dr. Hoffman – Trusted doctor of the Company

34. Patina - Prisoner of the Missans, identity still unknow, twin sister of Pippin (see no.35).

35. Pippin –Prisoner of the Missans, identity still unknow, twin brother of Patina (see no.34)

36. Trip - a fellow kind of Isabelle whome Bobby revealed as the most powerful of his creations.

37. Kiara – Leader of the Company’s arch nemesis. Information still unknown.

38. Eliza - host of the goddess Jenevere (see no. 9) and daughter of Tin-tin (see no.31)

39. Poseidon - is one of the twelve Olympian deities of the pantheon in Greek mythology. His main domain is the ocean, and he is called the "God of the Sea.” He was next in line to be the Lord of the Watchful Tower.

40. Ave -  being of Isabelle's kind. She had the power of telekinesis and regeneration.

41. Ara - the leader of the Missans, also the same lady Luna saw when 

42. Finn - A being of Isabelle's kind. He had the power of strength and skin of steel.

43. Reno - A being of Isabelle's kind. He had the power to control the weather.