3: Otherworldly Introductions

=================

During the time of his stint as an Army Commander, he, and his fellow soldier friend would watch some great movies. Besides the occasional laughs and some childish mocking of one particular bad character, he would soon come across a series that he would love to see it again.

That one scene would have an effect on him for a long, long time.  To be precise, a scene from all the famous TV series Game of Thrones. It came in the first season, first episode too. A character named Tyrion Lannister. Met a guy who is like him an outcast in Jon Show the Bastard. Both were accused of some lies that destroyed their reputation. 

When he met him, trying to sympathize with him, he said one of the quotes that changed and effectively erased any type of ego Caster may have back then:

"Never forget who you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you."

The smallest character in Game of Thrones. But still delivered an inspiration quote so big that it changed Caster right then and there and still owes to that quote to this day. 

=================

After some bad denial tactics from Caster, he is trying his damn hardest to put the responsibilities onto others. Very uncharacteristic for a Commander. But he's trying his best to stay humble and down to earth as possible but the girl didn't have any of it.

"It's you! You're gonna be our new leader? Don't you get it yet?" The violet-haired girl raised her voice a little bit to the Commander.

Caster was dumbfounded. To the point that his brain was shut down. He just fought a long, hard war and won, and he's gonna fight again. He's in slight denial. Saying: 

"I-I... Really? That's ludicrous. You just pick me and not somebody else?" Caster said to the violet-haired girl.

"Don't worry, Commander. We'll be all here supporting you." Javelin spoke up. Smiling at Caster.

'Well, ain't that cute.' Caster thought because... She smiled, quite adorably. 

"Anyway, you can get up on your bed now." The other violet-haired girl said to Caster.

Caster was happy that he's not in this hospital bed anymore. Since he's pretty fearful of getting injured. Formerly an Army Commander, he can't in any circumstances get yourself hurt or let anyone know about your injury. It's an unwritten rule amongst great leaders. And he can't let himself get hurt anytime soon. 

Caster got up on his bed and he's shaking his feet for a little bit. To see if they are responding. Caster has a habit of doing weird things on the fly. And most of the soldiers notice it but not for Caster for some reason.

"What's your name? I really haven't got anyone's names yet." 

"Oh, my name is Vestal. The head nurse and repair ship of Azur Lane." The violet-haired girl named Vestal bowed in front of the Commander. 

'Repair ship? What? Well, that basically means "mechanic". Caster thought. 'And she's literally the only one that gave her name.' 

"U-uh, just don't bow to me... I'm not used to this kind of formality just yet. Give me time." Caster scratched his head and slight embarrassment. 

"That's fine. I know it's a bit overwhelming." Vestal smiled and she was looking kinda shy. 

Caster nodded with a smile that got the attention in the whole room. He had a pretty heart-warming smile. And I mean, anyone can make someone or even the ENTIRE room better with a good smile.