DI: 5

•Comment
•vote

You did too much pooh and now I'm gon show you: is what Londyn put on her Instagram story I knew she was talking about me. You know I'm not the type of girl to fight I don't condone in violence even though I did put my hands on Kai but I also wasn't the type to sit back and let a random ass female talk out the side of her neck especially when she not on shit, for real. For the greater good I was going to ignore it a girl like her can't take me out of character, I won't allow it.

Leaning over I showed Mariah it and she sucked her teeth. Tai'Sani had just got through cooking breakfast so we were all in my room eating and on our phones. My mother had just left for work so I knew we was about to be lit today until she came back.

"Why Jerrell be trying to argue early in the morning something really wrong with him that bitch need medicine" chewing into my bacon I laughed as Tai typed on her phone holding an irritated expression. When she moved here from Jackson Mississippi her and Jerrell had met in the middle school that we were attending. And ever since then they haven't stopped fucking with each other. Tai ended up getting pregnant in her Junior year of high school she was only seventeen. They kept the baby and her name is Kylie Williams.

"Today his homeboy birthday at the XO, yall wanna go"

"Dwight" I asked and she shook her head no. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring. I needed to go out and have fun anyways just to get K1 out of my head. Reaching over I took the bag of weed and wrap off the t.v stand getting ready to roll up.

"You need to stop smoking" riah said and I scoffed. When I smoke I dont bother nobody I stay in my lane so she need to leave me alone. Smoking takes my pain away so I was going to do it for however long I wanted.

"Hoe stay ova there" Wrapping my mouth around the blunt I sealed it closed. Putting it between my thumb and index finger I lit it up then put it between my lips, taking a pull from it.Pulling out my phone I looked at pictures of hairstyles on google. Coming across this orange/reddish shortcut I squinted my eyes trying to see if I liked it or not.

"Mariah you'll let me try this on you?" Leaning off my headboard she looked at the picture and nodded her head. I smiled and took a screenshot putting it in my hair album. When I was twelve I became interested in doing hair. I started watching videos and sooner or later my mom bought me a mannequin to practice on its head. I'll say by fifteen I was a beast at doing any type of hair styles. Plaits, bond-ins, sew-ins, laces etc. Being that there was a lot of girls where I formerly stayed money was constantly coming in. I was known as the hair goddess around my neighborhood.

I want to go to cosmetology school that's why I'm so hard up on getting the rest of my credits so I can get my diploma. No cocky shit I'm already good at doing hair I just needed my license then I would open up my own hair salon. Amora's Beauty & CO. Is what my business name will be. It's already in the universe so I know I'm getting my business. Tai'Sani and Mariah were the first ones that were going to be in my chair because they let me practice in their heads all the time. They're apart of my come up.

***

Hours later. We were up getting dressed for the party at XO it was a known nightclub. Thanks to the owner of XO tonight was ladies night, which meant we didn't have to pay. Wrapping the towel around my body I grabbed my phone off the dresser and opened Instagram. Everyone was posting flyers with a dude named ice on it I'm guessing it was his birthday. Walking out of the bathroom they were dressed.

"You finna get left" Tai said.

"How yall gon get there remember I got the car" they laughed and I put on my matching set that I got from Victoria's Secret. When I got through putting on my outfit I sat in front of my mirror, flat ironing my hair. Grabbing my keys and purse we headed for the front door. Closing up I unlocked my silver Honda Accord and slid in the drivers seat, cranking it up.