Burned

If you could be so lovely to make some Lougan art then I can put it in the chapter and I'd love to show off your beautiful skills <3<3

*still Logan's POV*

I decided to put on the hat since she was too short to reach anyways and I kept my eye on her so she didn't try anything funny.

"Give me my hat back!" She demanded.

"Nope I think I'm good thanks," I smirked she breathed out sharply and crossed her arms and turned away form me like a child.

"Your such a pain," she mumbled.

"You such a baby," I teased.

"Shut up!" She swore at me, still not looking at me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

We wrote in silence for a bit. It was really awkward as we jotted down ideas for the play. But still, on the corner of my eye I could see her glance at me from time to time.

Every now and then I look back at her but it turns out she wasn't looking at me in the first place, or so it seemed.

"What's is it?" I sighed leaning back a bit.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me her eyebrows furrowed.

"I know you have a question," I breathed gruffly.

"Yeah I'm just confused... Millie was in detention with me and she mentioned something," she trailed off, "about my hat."

"Continue," I said a little taken aback.

"Did you... did-did you try to burn my hat?" She said.

I froze. Everything moved in slow motion and her voice was a little faded. I could hear my heart in my head.

I thought, "How did Mille see?"

Flashback to the beginning of the first chapter

I punched Louise in the stomach but she still fought back. I've had enough of this. I kicked her one last time in the stomach when she was on the ground and she passed out. I took her hat and put it on my head.

I didn't know why but I didn't feel satisfied with myself or with any of this.

When I got home I took of the hat angrily and threw in across the room. I huffed and looked away from it. But my eyes drew back to it. I took up and kicked my bedside table.

I grunted at the anger I was feeling. It was towards myself.

"Why did I do that when she was down?" I roared.

I grabbed the hat and stomped downstairs.

"I'm going out," I called and slammed the door behind me without hearing an answer.

I remember when I lied to her and told I burned it. This time I'm going to really do it.

I grabbed a lighter from my pocket that a friend gave to me. I clicked it and held it to the hat. But something made me stop.

"This isn't right," I told myself. But it was too late. The ash form the lighter accidentally set a part of the hat aflame.

Something made me come back to reality.

"Logan? Do you try to burn it?" She said.

"N-no I-I didn't. I kept it and forgot to give it back," I shrugged trying to sound truthful.

"Oh.." she sighed and went back to her notebook.

A few moments pass and her head fell into my lap.

I yelped a bit but stopped midway immediately when I noticed that she was asleep. This is awkward and uncomfortable.

I poked her cheek, "Louise?" I whispered.

I poked her cheek harder and she grumbled, pushing my hand away.

"What time is it?" I said looking at the clock on the wall.

It read 10:30.

"Loser. You couldn't fall asleep at 11:00?" I grumbled.

I moved her head away from me gently and set it on the ground. Then I picked her up and set her on the bed.

"You're so annoying," I said grabbing and extra pillow and putting it on the floor.

"Goodnight dummy," I said laying on the ground.

Sorry it was so short I had to delete some stuff since some of it was cringy and didn't make sense XD

Again sorry <3