About the Community Interactive Profile

Hello, and welcome to the Community Interactive guidebook!

Here you'll find all the information you need to get an overview of who we are, what we're about and how everything works.

Community Interactive is dedicated to hosting and managing large-scale projects in which writers work together to produce a greater collection of works. It's a bit different to what you may have seen on Wattpad, so it's alright if you're a little confused.

This book will walk you through how everything works and where to go if you need any further information.

Here's What You'll Find in this Guide:

What is Community Interactive?

Find out what we do, what our goals are and what roles you can play.

What are Community Projects?

Familiarise yourself with our general overview of what community projects are and how they work.

> Guide to Reading Lists

This gives you an overview of what our reading lists are for and what kind of stories we'll accept into them.

> Meet The Team

Discover who's responsible for creating, hosting and maintaining this profile.

> Profile Contents

Take a look at the books on the profile and what they're for.

> Profile Etiquette

A guide on what we choose to allow and encourage on the profile, and what we prefer to keep off it.

> Discord Server Guide

Get to know more about our discord server.

Welcome to the community! We hope you enjoy your stay here!