Chapter four

"Mornig boys!" Harry's mom woke them up making them realise they were still cuddled up on the sofa. Both of them blushed a little remembering the last night.

"Morning mom" Harry said.

"Morning" Zayn greeted. He always liked Harry's mom. She was really nice to him.

"Hi" Harry said quietly looking down to Zayn.

Zayn smiled at him and kissed Harry's cheek.

We are getting somewhere! Harry thought happily. He jumped off the sofa and walked over to the fridge to make them some coffee.

"I know what we can do today!" Anne got excited seeing Harry's book shelves.

"What?" Harry smiled.

"Let's read some books!"

"Mom I literarly have a pool downstairs and you want to read books?" Harry questioned his mom's morals. But then he remembered; it was his mom.

"Well yeah! ... I mean if you guys want to go swimming go have fun. I'll just read some books" she said happily.

Harry smirked at Zayn walking closer to him.

"Wanna go for a swim princess?"

"I thought you'd never ask" Zayn smiled and brushed his nose against Harry's.

"What time is it?" Zayn asked again.

"12.30" Anne answered.

"WHAT? ALREADY?" Harry jumped.

"We don't have much to do Haz. Relax" Zayn chuckled.

Harry loved when Zayn said his name. Even if it was just Haz. It was something about it ... actually no just the fact that Zayn said it.

"Well ... I'm gonna be in the kitchen if anyone needs me"
Harry's mom smiled nicely. She was a really nice woman who didn't exactly knew when is the good time to speak and or interrupt. She reached for the first book and started reading it.

Harry took Zayn's hand and dragged him downstairs where the pool was. He closed the door behind them.

"Wait Harry I don't have any trunks with me! I don't have any clothes with me!" Zayn panicked a little.

"Ah I'll borrow you my clothes" Harry smiled.

"But it would be really handy if you had to go into the pool naked" he said steppng closer and gently caressing Zayn's lower back.

"Harry I'm serious. What if your mom comes down here?"

"Why on Earth would she do that?" Harry scoffed a little.

"Harry-" Zayn tried.

"Fine! I'll go get us trunks" the taller boy gave up and went into the room on their left.

"Thank you" Zayn smiled sweetly.

After they were both ready for going into the pool Harry realised he was hungry. He made them a quick breakfast and laid on the deck chair.

"You going into the water or not?" Zayn lowkey teased seeing Harry lying around.

"Why? You miss me next to you?" He smirked.

"Come and find out" Zayn giggled a little walking off.

When he was on the edge of the pool he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft lips on his neck.

"So you decided to join me?" Zayn smiled inocently.

"I could never let you go in alone" Harry smirked.