oh boy (!)

Niall fakes a smile and thanks the interviewer before he storms off leaving Harry behind confused. He reaches the dressing room and starts stuffing all his belongings in his small duffle bag. He was annoyed, annoyed at the interviewer who thought it was okay to be so touchy and flirty with Harry. He tried to brush it off but when she leaned in and kissed the corner of Harry's lips he had lost his chill and refused to answer any of her questions. Thankfully, it went unnoticed because all the attention was on Harry.

"Ni, what's wrong love?" Harry shuts the door behind him.

"Absolutely nothing." He mumbles avoiding his eyes.

"Baby," He walks over to him and gently turns him around. "You weren't being yourself."

"She annoyed me." Niall felt stupid for even feeling jealous, he shouldn't feel that way. "Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? She was a bit too much, made me feel a bit uncomfortable if I'm being honest." He wraps his arms around his waist and hugs him tightly.

"Why didn't you tell her anything, pet?" He removes Harry's arms to go back to packing his things.

"I can't really tell her off on camera, now can I?" Harry reaches to hold him again but a knock on the door stops him. He sighs and goes to open the door, he was surprised to see Alice, the interviewer, standing there with a smile on her face. "Oh, hi Alice." He keeps the door slightly open, he didn't want her to look inside the room.

"Can I come in?" She smirks.

"I'm naked." Niall yells in annoyance, he was obviously lying but she didn't need to know that.

"Well, just wanted to invite you for a drink. It is your last interview until you go on the road." She bites down on her lip when she sees Harry staring intently at her.

"Niall and I are really tired, we rather head back and rest." Harry politely declines.

"I can meet you at the hotel," Alice bats her eyelashes.

"That's very kind of you to offer, but—"

"No." Niall snaps. "We're not going anywhere." He takes a hold of Harry's hand and pushes the door open, he gives her a glare and pulls Harry away.

"The invitation was only for Harry." She says after them.

"He still said no, love." He smiles and keeps walking, feeling himself relax once they step into the car.

"That was hot." Harry whispers into his ear, his lips grazing against it.

Niall sucks in a breath when he feels Harry's lips press against his neck. He glances at the driver and Basil then back at Harry, he presses his palm against Harry's crotch palming it then removing it quickly.

"Naughty." He chuckles, wishing the driver would hit the pedal so they could get faster to the hotel. He doesn't. And unfortunately they get stuck in traffic, he was slowly starting to lose his control. He opens the window trying to cool down a bit. But dirty thoughts kept running through his mind.

"So much traffic, huh?" Niall asks the driver who nodded.

"Do you want to stop somewhere to eat?" Basil looks over at them from the front seat.

"No." Harry groans. "We'll order food at the hotel."

Niall brushes his hand against Harry's crotch again, giggling when Harry lets out a loud moan. "What's wrong, Harry?" He smiles innocently.

"You fucking tease." He whispers. "Nothing, just tired." He says louder blushing when Basil raises his brow at him.

"Behave boys." Basil looked between them, he wasn't stupid. He knew there was something going on between the two, it was obvious to him. "We'll be there in twenty minutes."