Chapter Two - Supper

My dad picked us up at the airport exactly on time, as always.

"Hey girls! How was New York? Oh and I bought you both new jumpers for school," my dad rambled on like usual.

"Thanks dad, and New York was fun, we saw a bunch of celebrities there," both my sister and I say -oddly- at the same time.

"That's great, since it's only 12:00 in the afternoon here what are you going to do first?" my dad questions. 

"Well I want to go shopping, then get something to eat, then go to sleep. I need approximately two days to  get used to the 5 hour time difference," I say. 

"Dad! Sarah got asked out by Harry Styles! You know, one of the boys in the best band, One Direction!" Ava screams like it was the best possible thing in the world.

"A BOY?!" my father asks like it was a big deal. 

"Yeah a boy, I am 17 I have hung out with boys before dad," I reply with attitude. 

"Well I guess you don't have to hang out with your wanker of a dad. Go hang out with the young lad. Just no snogging!" he ordered. 

"Awww dad! Why no snogging?" I cried out faking a sad tone. 

"Oh don't have a strop there love," he laughed. I love my dad he takes sarcasm way better than my mum. She takes my sarcasm seriously and gets mad all the time.

We get home from the airport, "Ah home sweet home, well home for half a year," I lilted. *Bzz* *Bzz* my phone vibrated; i receive a text message:

586-7137: Hey Love

Me: hi...who is this?

586-7137: Harry, we met on the plane remember? GOSH U FORGOT ME ALREADY! 

Me: *Saves Harry's number with contact name "curly"* Oh yeah I remember you! One of boy band members who stole my luggage! Oh and my dad said I could hang & eat supper with you!

Curly: YES! I AM JUMPING FOR JOY RIGHT NOW WHILST TEXTING THE OTHER LADS THAT UR COMING! :P

Me: Pahahaha WOW have fun with that. I have to go get ready for our "hang out" NOT date ;)

Curly: Yeah not date *wink* *wink*

I don't reply. So I begin to think...maybe I do like this boy...maybe this could be the start of something new. Yeah cheesy way to say I like him, I know. I am in my room now getting ready, by getting ready I mean trying to figure out what I am going to wear. I am thinking something cute, but not dressy. Trendy, but not slutty, and something not casual, but not homeless looking. I finally decided. I am going to wear some pinkish-orange high-waisted shorts with a grey and white striped belly shirt. you can barely see my stomach though because of the high-waisted shorts. I am going to wear my grey stilettos with my outfit to add some height and fierceness. This outfit will make me stand out. I like to stand out. Except for when it is for something embarrassing and terrifying. I like to stand out when it comes to my look and personality though. My phone vibrates again, it's currently 6:30 (London time).

Curly: You ready babe?

 Me: babe? i thought i was love! haha and yeah pick me up whenever you are ready im too lazy to drive. 

I text him my address and then continue to finish getting ready. Truth is I am actually really excited to be going out. It takes my mind off of leaving my friends in New York. But I do have friends over here also.