23.

WHAT HARRYS WEARING ON THE DATE IS AT THE SIDE

********************************************************

RACHELS POV:

Harry pulled into a car park of a very fancy resturant after about a half an hour drive. Harry got out the car and came to my side to open the door for me. 

"Being such a gentlemen tonight" I teased

"Arent i always" He smiled as he took my hand and lead me to the entrance of the resturant. 

"Styles" Harry spoke and the man nodded before leading us to an elavator.

"A man will be waiting for you at the top sir" The waitor said before we stepped into the elavator. 

"Why are we going up?" I asked curiously

"Its all part of the surprise love" Harry said, sqeezing my hand and kissing my cheek. 

"You'll love it dont worry."

******

Harry was right. I did love it. The elavator took us to the very top of the building. Meaning the roof. We stepped out and a man stood there to greet us. The table was in the middle of the roof looking out to the beautiful lit up city. Candles were surrounding the table. It was abosalutely beautiful. 

"Wow, This is beautiful Harry" I said looking at the view. 

"So are you" He cheekily said but i still blushed

"Come on, lets sit and eat" 

Harry pulled my chair out for me before sitting in his own, opposite me. The waitor lifted the lids of our plates and underneath was my favourite meal. Tacos. 

"Tacos?" I questioned

"Your favourite food, and mine of course" He said and i leaned forward kissing his cheek

"Thank you for this Harry, its beautiful"

"A beautiful lady deserves the best" He said before we both dived into eating. 

The whole night we talked and laughed, we ate and drunk. 

*******

"The views beautiful" I said as I stood near the edge. Harry was behind me with his arms wrapped round my waist and his head on my shoulder. 

"It really is, isnt it?" He said and kissed me cheek. 

We had been kissing each others cheeks all night that i just wanted to kiss his lips. 

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked as he could see i was lost in thought.

"About how we've been kissing each others cheeks all night..." I said and turned round in his arms, so i was now facing him. "...Kiss me" I said and he didnt have to think twice before smashing his lips onto mine. 

"I love you" Harry whispered after we parted. "I know its tooken a while for me to sort out my feelings but i know now. I love you Rachel Lee" 

"I love you too Harry Styles" I smiled before kissing him again. 

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Definetly" I smiled into the kiss. 

When we broken apart Harry walked over to the waitor. 

"Could you take a photo of us please" He said and the man agreed. 

"Of course sir" He said taking Harrys phone and walked over to us. 

We both had our arms round each other and smiled at the camera, the view of the bright city of London behind us, the man took a couple. Then Harry leaned down catching my lips with his as the waitor took one last photo. 

"Thank you sir" Harry said to the waitor, giving him a tip before we both left for the car. 

***********

In the car i grapped Harrys phone and looked through the photos the waitor took. The photos were beautiful. 

One photo was of both of us smiling at the camera. Another of me smiling at the camera and Harry smiling down at me. Another of me smiling at Harry and Harry smiling at the camera. One of me and Harry smiling at each other and then the last one of us kissing. I sent them all to my phone before setting the one of us smiling at each other as my background. 

"The photos are beautiful" I said 

"Put one as my background please babe" Harry said and i nodded. 

I decided to put the one of us kissing as Harrys background. 

********

"Stay the night?" I said as Harry walked me to my door. 

"Sure" He said and we both walked into my flat and to my room. 

Harry slipped out of his suit, leaving him in his boxers. I took Harrys shirt he was wearing and wore that and my knickers to bed. The shirt came down to just below my bum and i left the top two buttons open. 

"You look so sexy" Harry whispered as he pulled me close to him and kissed me. 

"I love you in my clothes" He whispered after we pulled apart. 

"I love you" I said 

"I love you too" 

That night we cuddled, stole kisses and talked. 

Everythings alright now. I have Harry and we're as happy as we ever could be.

HARRYS POV:

Everythings alright now. I have Rachel and she has me. Everythings going to be amazing from now on. 

THE END

*********************************************************

WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!! 

THE STORY AS COME TO AN END GUYS! I HAVE LOVED WRITING THIS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING AND YOU LIKE STORY AND EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED! 

DONT WORRY I WILL BE BACK BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IDEA THAT I WANNA DO!

LOVE YOU ALL - R

COMMENT

AND

VOTE