Gone

Megan's P.O.V.

Soundwave didn't let us out for a while, but when I finally had a glimpse of freedom, me and Raf were dumped in front of Knockout. I hate that guy and his stupid paint job.

"Ooh!" Knockout exclaimed sarcastically. "More fleshies!"

We're in so much trouble, I thought.

~3rd P.O.V.~

Crestfall and Moonrunner stood back to back, surrounded by Vehicons. The military jet narrowed her eyes and a growl escaped her throat, though, it wasn't animal-like. Crestfall had her eyes set on a drone in front of her, trying to find the right time to come in for the kill.

"Where did Chromebuster go?" Moonrunner hissed to Crestfall. "Daft mech..."

"I don't know, but once we wrap up here, we need to find him." The femme suggested. The other merely nodded.

One Vehicon aimed his weapon at the two team mates, but they were ready for it. The drone fired his gun at the femmes, the purple blast taking flight. Moonrunner and Crestfall jumped out of the way in a swift motion. The grumpy jet sliced away at the Vehicon's faces with the claws on the tip of her digits, allowing Crestfall to finish them off. She took off in a frenzy of vibrant shots from the large gun that used to rest on her back, killing some of the soldiers.

Moonrunner took off to find Chromebuster with Crestfall right behind her. They needed to find him and use the ground bridge to come back according to the plan.

"Its a good thing that those 'Cons had a glitch in their system so we could bridge here." Crestfall commented. "But, they will notice it soon..."

"Bah." Moonrunner scoffed. "At least we get blow up their sorry tailpipes."

The two ran from room to room, but couldn't find their third teammate. "Where could he be?" Crestfall asked with disappointment. "Wait, did we check the room where we bridged into first?"

Moonrunner glanced at her, then shook her head. The two took off quickly towards the lab-like room they arrived in. Their peds stopped as the door slid open. There was Chromebuster, sitting on the floor.

"Chromebuster!" Crestfall cried, running in front of the mech. "What happened? Wait, why is Jack here?"

Jack turned around to face the femme while the mech just grinned goofily as usual, sparks flying out of his shoulder joint. "Sorry, Miko ran through the groundbridge and me, Raf, and Megan followed her." The black-haired boy explained. "But then Soundwave showed up and took Raf and Megan! Chromebuster fought with him and damaged his shoulder."

"That doesn't matter right now." Chrome butted in. "What matters is getting back my teammate and your friend."

"Who knows where that creep went." Moonrunner told the group. "He could be anywhere with that darn ground bridge trick he pulls! Scrap.."

The upset femme banged her fist against the metal wall, leaving a small dent. Miko should've stayed behind so they could've avoided this mess. Of course, a rebel such as her wouldn't be tamed so easily.

"I'm contacting Optimus." The green femme announced, pressing the small button by her audio receptor. "Optimus Prime, do you read me?"

"Loud and clear." The Autobot leader spoke. "What is the matter?"

"The kids went through the bridge and Jack is the only one with us right now." Moonrunner explained. "He says that him and Chromebuster saw Soundwave kidnap Raf and Megan, but don't know where he headed to. What should we do?"

"Stay there." Optimus responded. "Miko is with us and we will be over at your location shortly. Where are you?"

"In the lab where we first came out of the ground bridge." Came the femme's reply.

"We will be there soon." Optimus Prime told her.

"Right." Moonrunner replied. "Moonrunner out."

She turned to what was left of her team and Jack. How exactly did they all get in this mess?

A/N: Aiiee short chapter, I know! >_< so sorry! I'm trying to get through a bad case of writers block and felt like I should at least post what I have for right now. Here you are, and I hope you've enjoyed! I should go do my hw now, so bye!

<3 Doctor Universe