༄•GATES OF HELL•༄

—GATES OF HELL

❝everyday a small piece of me dies,

till nothing was left and i lost myself

in this maze of darkness.❞

[⚠]WARNING ( 경고 ) 

This story might NOT be suitable for children, the faint of heart or those who are easily disturbed. This content contains materials that may be disturbing to some viewers. Such as prolonged depictions of graphic, realistic violence as well as a graphic and sexually suggestive imagery. 

Viewer discretion is advised.

DISCLAIMER ( 기권자 )

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No harm is meant to the members of BTS, this is for entertainment purposes only.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ( 저자의 메모 )

This is an original story I thought of completely on my own so please don't steal it. You are not allowed to copy my story's idea and claim it as your own. 

Please, read all the warnings carefully before you start reading, it contains some very disturbing imagery not suitable for minors. If you are not okey with graphic and sensitive content then this book isn't for you. Also  I am aware that this story is a bit dark and touches on very serious issues so if any of you or one of your loved ones is struggling with mental health issues, please don't read this book. So read at your own risk.

COPYRIGHTS ( 저작권 )

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2020 all rights reserved to roseichae

—————————————

i don't wanna scare you with all 

the warnings and disclaimers 

but i feel like it really is neces-

sary so for the ones that are 

willing to continue. 

wish you a good ride.

:READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

:)