6

Please vote guys :(

Jason McCann

He was quiet. After yesterday I thought it would be different. I thought he'd kinda be up under me but instead he's kinda distant. Maybe he's embarrassed and wants some space. Maybe he wants some one to tell him it's ok. I'm conflicted.

would it be weird if i said something? what if i'm just overthinking ? maybe he's just tired. it can't be. even when he's tired he doesn't look that drain. i just want to know if it's me? am i making him uncomfortable? maybe after last night he had a change of heart. i saw his vulnerable points, his cuts.

it's probably fucking with his head. i'm not a dick. i would never do anything to exploit justin. i couldn't. not even just him but to anybody. that's fucked up and no one deserves that. especially justin, his heart is pure. he's so innocent. it's so sad to see him like this. the spark that occasionally occurs has left completely. i felt my stomach churn. i hope it's not my fault.

maybe i shouldn't have said anything. i mean i couldn't help it. they were a lot. i felt sick to my stomach thinking of it. in always felt my heart ache at the fact that he does that to himself. i felt terrible. why does he do this to himself? why does he feel like this? you can tell he's insecure.

i just want to know

what's going on inside his head?

Justin Bieber

I can't believe last night. I can't even make eye contact with him I'm so embarrassed. I hate the way I am sometimes. I feel so vulnerable like a little kid. Jason probably is finding a way to get away from me and to stop being my photographer. i mean i understand why he would. why would he want to continue to associate with me ? knowing all the fucked up shit that goes on..that i inflict myself with pain.

"justin?" i lifted my head up to see jason with a warm smile. i tried not to blush but i know he's only doing that because he feels bad. he feels like i'm some lost puppy who needs a owner.

"yes" i replied forcing a smile upon my lips.

"you ok? you've been pretty quiet" he's attacking the elephant in the room. even he noticed. i'm such a weirdo. why didn't i just play it off

"i'm okay" i ran my fingers threw my hair. no i'm not, i'm fucking shitting myself. do you know how much money the paps would pay jason to find out information like that. i didn't even think of that. would jason betray me like that? no he wouldn't.....but would he.

"i'm not going to tell anyone justin" he addressed it. maybe my face is giving away the concern. "i'm going to keep my promise from last night" i felt my heart rush. has he been thinking about what to say? he remembers the promise? although it was only last night people use me. they say one thing and two hours later they change their mind.

"are you for real" i can't take this serious. this man actually isn't trying to hurt me? he's trying to help me? this is a trap.

"i'll pinkie promise"

"you know it's like illegal to me to break a pinkie promise jason" i huffed. "please don't hurt me jason. i'm putting my trust in you. one more heart break and i'm-" i cut myself off. i'm revealing to much. fuck. why do i do that when i'm talking to him.

"and you're what?"

"a goner" i lied.

"i promise...i pinkie promise" he lefts his pinkie in the air. i put mines out then jerked it back. i was hesitant. but why? it's just jason. he seems like he wants to help me. like he actually does care about me. so what's the issue.

it's hard opening up. these thoughts and emotions rushed through my head before i finally put a end to them but wrapping my pinkie around jason's.

"don't fuck this up" i joked. he kissed my pinkie softly and looked up and me and smiled.

"i got you justin."