Quote-100

Sneha Mishra can't ever be Sneha Mishra without few people.

~*~

That's the quote I always use. I'll end this book with this quote.
Naah, I will not stop writing quotes,just in another part.

I owe to lot of people.Let's start thanking them.

Ma, Papa. Thank you for bringing me to this beautiful world. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for bearing with my tantrums.Thanks for bearing with this toofan. Thanks for every thing, for my each breath.

Big B, upen bhai, suri bhai, Rahul Bhai. Thanks for always giving me the confidence that I can take risk, I don't need to worry about my future because you are always standing behind me. I still remember how during my engineering entrance exam you guys called me and said,'don't worry. If you wanna give exam give, if you don't come back home. When we are here you don't need  to worry about anything." For pampering me like crazy, for giving in to my every demands. Big B thanks for introducing me to novels and the world of words.
Pulkit Bhai, though you need to know my worth. But, thank you for things you did for me.

Jyoti, Smita and saumya...my beasties...love you girls. Seriously,life without you three would be depressing. You guys were there for me always. You guys were there when I cried night long, when I started my first novel, when I was scared of a stalker, I don't guess there would be any moment when you were not there for me. You took care of me like a mom. Pampered me, encourages me,bullied me (lol). God girls I could write a full fledge novel for thanking you. I guess, without this note also you realise how special you are. Saumya..thanks for being an awesome editor, my first reader and the reason for my novels.

Tahir. I miss you alot. We don't talk now and we will never but hey I owe you (though you know it). Thanks for giving me confidence to write on a public platform. For every successful journey, the very important step is first step. Thanks for giving me the confidence to take the first step.

And hey there my amazing wattpad friends @beebs_rock, @ria_borde, @cutisef,@background20,@daddyzgal,@paarri, @Love_is_everywhere,@Swtsandrica123,@sweetisme
Thanks for always your supporting me.

And my every reader and followesrs :)