Chapter Two

Two hours later, the guys were all round and dinner had been served. Harry cooked -- obviously -- and we were just sitting around chatting about nothing.

"We should watch a movie!" Niall suggested loudly, and I agreed quickly, shooting Harry a glance, but he was preoccupied, tapping like mad at his phone. I frowned. We usually had a 'no phones allowed' rule when the five of us were together. Smirking, I pulled out my own phone, and quickly opened Twitter.

"@Harry_Styles, get off your phone, we want to watch a movie"

Almost as soon as I posted it, my interactions were going crazy with RT's and mentions. I heard him laugh before I recieved a reply: "@Louis_Tomlinson as long as I get to sit beside you;)"

My heart fluttered and I smirked as I typed out my reply: "@Harry_Styles If you get off your phone now then maybe"

Almost instantly he was up, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me into the sitting room, shouting "Let's go watch a movie!". I laughed, and the other lads followed, smiles on their faces, Niall's the most evident. I rolled my eyes at him -- I would have regretted telling him about my little 'crush', if not for the fact that he was completely discrete about it. Well, until Haz did something like this.

Harry sat down on the couch, pulling me with him. He put an arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his chest. I looked up at him, to see him ginning down at me. He looked away as the other lads sat down. I studied his face, the perfection that was my best friend. His jaw that had the smallest bit of stubble, the green eyes always so full of life and happiness, the dimples that were just-

"Lou?"

I tore my eyes away from Haz, and looked at Zayn, trying to keep the blush from creeping onto my face.

"Yeah?"

He had a knowing look in his eyes, but just smiled and asked, "What movie?"

"I don't mind- just not anything too sad, please."

I could feel the laughter from Harry rather than see it- his chest was shaking. "Ha! Remember that time when we watched The Notebook and Lou started sobbing at the end?"

I huffed, but there was a smile on my face. "Haz, that was a really sad movie! And besides, you couldn't stop crying during My Sister's Keeper."

"Yeah but-"

He was cut off by Liam, who had a huge grin on his face, saying: "Could you two please stop acting like an old married couple? And we'll watch Click, okay?"

My face began to heat up at the mention of Harry and I married. Sneaking a glance, I noticed his face as red as mine. Niall was just staring at us as if we were the best thing since sliced bread, causing my face to heat up a bit more. Subtly, I coughed, and he looked away, seemingly concentrating on the telly, a small smirk on his face. But I caught him sneaking us little looks when he thought we weren't looking.

As the movie went on, I grew bored, having had watched the same film a few nights ago. I started playing with Harry's curls, wrapping them around my finger then letting them twist back around. He had a small smile on his face, and his dimples were showing. I poked one, and he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I'm trying to watch the movie, stop distracting me."

I smiled at his comment- distracting, huh? I stole another glance at his face when he'd turned back to the TV and touched his arm delicately with one finger. He squirmed, but made no effort to move away. Taking this as a good thing, I ran my finger up and down his arm, holding in the laughter as he wriggled in his place.

I continued for another couple of minutes, until Zayn piped up: "Lou, as much as we know you love Harry, could you please control it while the rest of us are here?"