Chapter 4

• Dedicated to My Prince X

Luke's POV

The two weeks have ended! She's flying with her friend over here and I finally get to meet the love of my life in person. Then I realized something. I was supposed to hang out with the lads today. I can't cancel on them. Or her. What am I going to do?

I looked across the Birmingham airport and saw a short blonde girl. Hair pulled back in what was now a messy ponytail. She had on a pair of purple sweat pants and a dark green coat. Her gaze was lost as if she was looking for someone. The girl next to her was about a foot taller than her and had light purple hair, clearly dyed. She had on ripped jeans and a dark purple tshirt. The shorter girl came towards the exit where I had been standing. I lock eye contact with her and she gasps. "Luke?'' She asks. 

"Winter." I sigh walking towards her. Before I knew it I was on the ground in a hug. 

"Sorry. I'm a hugger." She says looking away and getting up. I get up after her and as she turns away I hug her from behind. 

"It's okay. I am too." I whisper into her ear. She giggles and her friend comes over to me. 

"Hello. I'm Valentina and you must be Luke. Pleasure to meet you." I nod at her gesture and shake her extended hand.

"Indeed. I'm Luke and the pleasure is all mine." We headed to the train and boarded to head to Nottingham, my home town. Valentina on her phone, while Winter sat next to me with her head on my shoulder, music blasting in her ear buds so loud I could hear the lyrics, and writing down words in a small notebook. I tried to peak at what she was writing but she wouldn't let me. I wonder why. Were they about me?

A/N: SOOOOOOOOO Luke and Winter have finally met in person! YEY!!!!!! Well I hope you've enjoyed this chapter of Love Over Distance! Sorry it was short but I didn't have a lot of time to write it! Things to think about:

What does Valentina think of Luke? What will Luke do? Go out with friends? Or will he stay with the girl girl he loves on her first day in England? Well only time will tell.