Chapter:: 26

Ariel POV

Right now me, Kiarra, and Jacob was in his car going to the mall we were in the parking lot. I decided to get Kiarra some new clothes and maybe eat in the food court after.

"Bae you and Kiarra get out. Imma find a parking spot and meet yall in there"

"Kay, we'll be in Rainbows. I saw this shirt that was to die for ! It had these yellow s-"

"Ooooooohkayy Ariel just go please baby"

"Mm oookkkkk ! Come on Ki"

"Kay, bye Jakey !" he held his hand out and they high fived. Kiarra got out the car the same time as me.

"Momma can I sit in the cart like last time ?" Kiarra said as she held my hand

"Haha Ki that was the super market. This is the mall, there is no carts"

"Ohh....can you lift me den ?"

"Sure" I said as I lift her up and we walked into the mall. The store we was going to was only 2 stores down from the entrance, not to far. I actually came to this store to buy myself a shirt.

I put Kiarra down as I went over to where I saw this cute ass shirt at. Shit better be there. Kiarra ran off. Im fine with that she knows when its time to leave she has to get her ass right by my side. Plus she doesnt go off for long.

About two minuets later she came back with a shirt. It was cute, but not for her. We were in the back.

"Ki go put that back"

"But I want it"

"To bad. Now do what I said Kiarra !"

"NO ! I want it. We came for me !"

"Well we came because of ME ! Put that shit back Kiarra ! I'm not saying it again !"

"NO I BUY IT !'

Jacob POV

I walked into the store Ariel told me to go and lookes around I saw her with Kiarra in the back...I think......they were arguing. Dammit. I hate to be there when Kiarra gets herself in trouble. Sometimes Ariel hits Kiarra and I don't really wanna see that because it will be kind of awkward afterwards, plus, I DONT WANNA BE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

"Well we came because of ME ! Put that shit back Kiarra ! I'm not saying it again !"

"NO I BUY IT !" I saw Kiarra look at me for a split second before looking back at Ariel.

"Kiarra Imma fucking embarrass you if you dont put that back like I said !"

"NO JAKEY WILL BUY IT FOR ME"

Ariel grabbed the shirt from her and put it on a rack. Then she grabbed Kiarra's wrist and pulled her next to her . She got down to Kiarra's height and growled at her

"When I tell you to something. You DO IT so there wont be no fucking problems. Understand ? Your so fucking hard head ! Imma say it again. When I tell you to do something, you better do it Desolé !" Ariel grabbed her wrist tighter

"I-I-I'm Kiarra.." a tear ran down her face. Kiarra didnt really get called her first name so maybe she didn't know who Desolé was..

"I-Im sorry momma. I-I love you .."

Ariel was silent for a while "I lo-" Ariel stopped when Kiarra cut her off by running away from her and ran to me. She held onto my leg and I lift her up.

Ariel stood up and turned around. She bit her lip, looked around at the 1 or 2 people looking at us and walked toward me. Then walked right pass me..