Unheard voice.

Have you ever felt so numb of the pain that's quashing, piercing through your heart, to your body, that came from the things which you could not see nor touch; I, for one is feeling it.  The feeling that only your soul is the reason, that you kept fighting, that you kept living.  That this pain, that has always and has forever been existed in my life, in our life; has no hope of being taken away, or maybe there is, or there was, that thing which is left undiscovered.  And here I am, sitting, lying, stucked, forever chained by the false hopes and dreams that had entangled my life, our life.

Thinking that seeing the cause of the pain may bring solution; but it pierced my heart even more. Being freed from where I've been, made me see what has happened.  Being someone whom for once able of knowing the only cure to this so-called distortion, made me feel even worst.

Not being able to see nor touch the cause of pain is worse; but seeing it, without being able to touch it. To act upon it, was even worst.  Realizing the fact that you, the only one who knows the cure, can't be cured unless they are cured.

"You can't move unless they move. Sometimes you need to move first so that they can manage to move" 

The words which you say that I do totally get the point, but how? how am I supposed to do that? once again, I tell you, that I am someone whom cannot be cured unless they are cured. I know it's going to be hard, due to this standards, to this pattern, which you always conform with, it is, and it always will be. But the cure is really simple and easy.

That with this.

There is no such a word like impossibility because the word itself says I'm a possibility.

But my dear Paul, it's never enough, or maybe it was.