Special Chapter Part 1

A/N: Happy 1k po!!! Salamat po sa lahat ng readers. Kahit walang votes o comments, naging 1k parin po siya. So ito yung special chapter ko. Hope you'll like it.

And also, this is dedicated to her kasi siya yung first nag comment about this story. Thank you po pala! Mwuah! 😘

At yung picture sa itaas is the latest pic ng FrancElla❤️ Waaaaaaah! #FrancEllaIsBack
--

Kathy's POV

It's been 13 years and I'm 16 already.
Don't you remember me? Kathy nga pala but my real name is Kathy Ella C. Magundayao talaga, the unica ija of Amy and Jack Magundayao

I have a brother and siya si Mathy. Kathy and Mathy. Ang cool lang diba?

By the way, i'm going to make pa alam to my parents cause I will go to the mall to buy my 2NE1 shirt.

"Jack! You carefuly put it inside."

"It's so hard to put it inside especially when it is big."

"Faster Jack!"

"Wait! This is it." Daddy

"Wheew! Done!" Daddy

"Good. You're so slow at putting books sa shelves."

"Tch."

Akala ko.... Nevermind.....

*knock *knock

"Come in." Sabay nilang sabi.

"Mom. Dad. I'm going to the mall, pwede po ba?"

"Oh sure. Who's with you?" Tanong ni mom

"Barkada po."

"Okay. Ingat ka, wag mag pa gabi." Sabi ni Daddy

"Okay po. Sige po, bye po."

**Mall

"Ella, ready ka na ba?"

Actually and absolutely not. I am and will never be ready to see Korean stars.

(A/n: Si Ella at si Kathy ay iisa lang po, remember, full name niya Kathy Ella.)

"Oh yes, sooo ready." Sagot ko

"What's with those kpop things? Don't you know that kpop artists are known for having a plastic surgery face?"

"Whatever Francis. So stupid. My Sandara Park didn't even get a touch on her face. How could you say that she had a plastic surgery? An expert doctor or something?"

Yeah right. There's this guy Francis who is also called my 'opposite'.

All the things I love. He hates them and all the things I hate. He loves them. Tch. Silly.

"Whatever. You're really addicted to Kpop, what are even the advantages of those kpops? Like the hell, you do not even fvcking understand what they're singing."

"Well, atleast they're not like some stupid otaku boys who likes to watch Naruto or whatsoever."

"Tch. Trying to change the topic huh?"

"Stooooooooooooop it! Bitches." Sigaw ni Hayley

"Whatever." And I made a snob.

So stupid. Trying to destroy kpop? Face me first. Tss.

"So guys! San tayo kakain?" Tanong ni Jerome

"Well, dun tayo sa korean restaurant para cool." Sabi ko

"No way! That's so stupid. Why don't we go to a Japanese Restaurant for a change."

"So your telling me na I need to eat sushi? Don't you know that i'm allergic to them?" I exclaimed.

"Allergic? Tch. The hell I care."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA! HINDI TALAGA KAYO TITIGIL SA PAGIGING ASO'T PUSA NIYO? WELL PARA SA AKIN PUNTA TAYO DUN SA MANDARIN PARA CHINESE RESTAURANT! JUSKO! PATI RESTAURANT! PINAGAAWAYAN NIYO!"

"Huh? What did you just said?"

I'm not that good at speaking tagalog.

"Nothing. I just said na we will go nalang to the Chinese Restaurant."

"Whuuuuuuut!?"
"Whaaaaaaat!?"

"So ganon, palagi nalang kayong sabay magsasalita? Bitches." Janella

"Why go to a chin-----" Francis

"Shut up, will you?"

"I don't like chin------" Me

"I don't care. Let's Go!"

**

This is the last siomai in the table and i'm trying to warn Francis with my looks to never try taking that siomai away from me.

I was too busy staring at him when suddenly, Janella ate the siomai!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"What? I'm still hungry kaya." Janella

"Gosh." I sighed.

"What the fvck." Francis said with an unbelieving look.

"I'm done eating na! Let's go?" Janella

"How frustrating." I sighed.

"You were saying something?" Janella asked with a playful smile on her face.

I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Francis, ba't mo ba ako hate?" Bigla kong tanong sakanya.

"Wtf." He said then he looked at my back.

I turned...

H-his c-cheating on m-me?

I was about to go to my boyfriend when suddenly Francis pulled me and hugged me.

I feel secured.

Francis's POV

Fvck that Paul! I was really right about Paul cheating on Ella.

This is the reason why I hate Ella, she fell inlove with a jerk name Paul, shit! She's crying.

I hugged her. I know this is the only thing I can do to make myself ready for my confession.

"Shh. Stop crying will you?"

"...." She didn't answered me.

"Stop crying. Nasasaktan ako pag nakikita kitang ganyan." I told her

"What?" She asked. Di nga pala to nakakaintindi ng tagalog.

"Nothing."

"Why do you hate me so much?" She asked.

"Well, that's my chance of showing you that I love you." I said

"Y-you love me? Weeeh?" She said

"Tch. Yes, I love you." I said

She pushed me and said "Hahahahahahahaha! I was right! Uuuuyyyyyy! You even acted like you hated me so much but deep inside you love me naman! Hahahahahaha!" She teased me and she ran.

"AHHHHHHHHH! Ella Magundayao!!!!!" I chase her

"It's okaaaaay Francis~ The feelings mutual! I love you too! Hahahahahahaha."

I smiled and stopped running.

Ella's POV

Waaaaah! Did I just said na I love him?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ChanYeol oppa help me!

"You love me naman pala eh. Give me one more hug!" He said

"Ewwwwwww! Never in your worst nights!" I ran and even teased him.

Wahahahahahahahahahahaha!

---

Again and again! Thank you readers! Naka 1k po tayo! :D I love you!!! Please po! Comment o Likes o Votes naman :) Para malaman ko po kung okay lang po ba ung story ko, thanks po :)