So... 😗

You are here for a reason huh...

Anyways...

TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!!!! 🎵 🎶 🎵

* clears throat

Anyways-

You are stuck. You don't know what to do. Just fixating over that special someone!?

It's okay. All of us had been there.
I've gotchu B!

I collected the smoothest pick-up lines,
cutest memes,
best pieces of advice,
and some real-life experiences.
It's ALL HERE!!!

I gotta say something first,

YOU👏 WONT 👏 MAKE 👏 YOUR 👏 CRUSH 👏
LIKE👏 YOU (or at least wanna be near you)👏 UNLESS👏 YOU 👏 MAKE 👏 A👏 MOTHERFRICKING 👏 MOVE!!! 👏👏👏

It doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy. Ya want something? WORK FOR IT!!!

I'm not saying you gotta tell them right away. Make your way, SLOWLY.

I mean you can just go right in front of their faces and shout "I like you" really loudly. But, here is the thing. Do you want them to be with you, or at least wanna be friends with you?
I am not promising this will help with anything, I tried my best. I compiled a bunch of stuff that I thought was good and put it all here. ITS ALL HERE BABY!!!

Want to make friends with her/him? Do it. I'm gonna help you... Give you bits of advice maybe.
I'm not sure this is a 100% helpful but I mean, ya gotta take the chances. Huh.
Huh!!??

Want to text them but don't have his/her number.

Stalk her/him. Just kidding...

(It's up to you if you want to, I don't advice you to do it. But I am doing it. I know my crush's Twitter, Reddit, insta, Facebook and Tumblr already. Hehe. He didn't catch me yet... Nothing happened so far sooooo)

 Nothing happened so far sooooo)

Just kidding...

((((maybe not))))

But, do you REALLY want his/her number?

-You can ask a friend or ask his/her friends
-look at her/his social media if his/her number is there. (that's one reason I stalk his insta/Facebook/Tumblr/etc... I know its bad and creepy. But hey. I got his number. Although, I do feel terrible for doing so... 😭😭)
then casually text them

CASUALLY.

Don't make it that obvious. If you want to make it obvious, it's all up to you.

All up to you...

I've been using "her/him" a lot now.
Can I use "YV" instead?
My fingers are tired
Don't mind meeeee
I don't wanna use "her/him/them/they/etc" all the time.
Respect my decision. Please
Don't care if my decisions are stupid.

"DECISIONS ARE DECISIONS"

(MEME MOMENT!!!)

Okay, now...
You sure you like YV?

Of course, you are.
Why might you be searching "crush" something... or seeing this and like "Woah, I'm gonna look at it"

It's okay, I did that and noticed not that many people have it here.
So I made one.

You may scroll down now

Remember

I LOVE YOU STRANGER