Percy Jackson

"Percy" I hear a very familiar voice gasp my head shoots up and I lock eyes with her magnetic gray eyes.
"Annabeth" I'm so shocked to see her standing in front of me. I instantly realize how close I am to Steve and instantly scramble to move over. In this process I knock my chair over and end up on the floor. FUCK MY LIFE SOMETIMES. "Hey" I poke my head up just above the table top.
"Who is she Cas and why did you bring her here?" Dean's voice rings out from behind her.
"She is Percy's girlfriend." Cas states so mater of factly. I feel Steve stare at me he probably thinks I'm a terrible person.
"Actually I'm his best friend not girlfriend" Holly crap she must have gotten the note. How long ago was that in our time how long have I been here."And my best friend and I need to have a discussion outside for a moment." Oh fuck here it comes. She jumps off the table her dagger catches the light on her hip. She is going to kill me isn't she. I hesatently follow her out the door. She suddenly turns and looks me dead in the eyes.
" So you're looking for a king for your world?" Her question catches me so off guard my mouth just lockes up and I think I may just shut down right there. "Percy are you gay? If you are it's ok I am a little hurt that we broke up but if it is so you can be you I'm ok with it. Percy I just want you to be happy." I feel a single tear roll down my face. "I didn't know until very recently and I was scared I would lose you and I was going to tell you and then this happened and I'm so so sorry Annabeth. I didn't mean to hurt you I swear. But I always was attracted to guys and I just pushed it down and kinda forced myself to forget. Gabe used to beat me because I was to girly in his opinion and the first time I told my mom I had a crush on a guy he heard and beat me nearly to death so I started dating girls and eventually just erased the entire thing from my memory and some of it started coming back in Tartarus and I started to really feel what it felt like to have a crush on some one and it was all guys but I swear I never wanted to hurt you." By the time I finish telling her we are both crying sitting on the curb. I'm crying so hard I'm barely getting air and she is crying but she is also smiling at me. "Perce I know you would never hurt me. And I will make sure no one hurts you ever again because of this. I promise."

"Don't make promises you don't know if you can keep wise girl"

"I intend to keep that promise seaweed brain. Now who is the blondy you were practically drooling all over in there? He was eyeballing you too."

"Steve?????" I look at her side ways. " He doesn't like me like that I'm just a dumb kid to all them in there." We sit talking for about 30 minutes before going back inside.
______________________________
So I can already hear it annabeth wouldn't be that nice about it because of her pride but I'm tired of unaccepting Annabeth so I wrote her the way I would have reacted please don't hate and hope you enjoyed.