SLUT~1

Angel

     'Welcome to Denton', I scoffed at the unoriginal sign.

      The sky was a dark ebony whilst it weeped a bitter thunder storm. I felt every individual rain drop hit my warm skin, dressing in such wonderful attire had its downfalls, cold weather was always a pain in my ass. My exposed skin left me shivering as I drove down the long narrow road. The intensity of the storm left me grateful for such a protective helmet, my makeup wouldve been a running mess right now, along with my hair. I nearly drove myself into a ditch from the sudden passing of another motorbike.

"Jesus!" I shouted, swerving to the side, allowing the third motorcycle pass me.

     After some time passed, I turned back onto the gravel path, except for one minor issue. My motorbike wouldnt start up. I groaned in frustration, unmounting myself. I checked around the bike, searching for the cause of the malfunction.

"What the hell?!" I hit the seat in anger.

Nothing seemed to be an issue, my bike merely wouldnt start! Perhaps if I had some tools I can take a closer look. I sighed thinking of solutions for my issue.
'There wouldnt be any motels near by, I just entered the town...'  I thought for a moment, 'I believe there was a castle a few miles back?' The thought of a castle in the middle of Denton, Ohio caused me to feel skeptical, although not without a tinge of delight, but in the moment I had no other choice. I picked up my motorbike and pushed it back down the long gravel road.

     It felt as if a decade had passed by the time I arrived to the eerie castle. My clothes were drenched and I was left a shivering mess. Many other bikes were parked in the front. I parked my bike along with the others before running and knocking on the large wooden doors.

"Hello." A balding man, dressed in a butlers uniform stood before me. His voice reeked of mystery, and his entire aura radiating fright. I'm so very intrigued...

"Why hello, I hate to bother you so late into the night, but I find that my motorbike is no longer working. Do you perhaps have a phone or some tools I can borrow?" I smiled politely.

"You're wet." He stated, looking at my drenched clothing.

'No fucking shit.'- "Haha, well of course. This storm is quite severe, I'm surprised no trees have been struck near me." I refrained from being impolite, after all I'm trying to seek some shelter, being rude will get me nowhere.

     As soon as I finished speaking a loud thunder clap filled the air, a flash of white blinding my eyes.

"I think perhaps you better come inside." He offered, holding the door open for me.

"Thank you for your generosity." I bowed my head in gratitude.

      As I entered the castle doors I took in the unique scenery. The castle looked kept, whilst at the same time ridden with cobwebs and dust. Most people would be frightened at the decor of the home, but I myself found it all very much so... tasteful. I listened closely at the sounds of cheers coming from another room.

"Are you having a party?" I asked in curiosity.

"You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the masters affairs."

'Affair..? Huh, wonderful.' "Wow lucky fella huh."

Suddenly a womans voice boomed from upstairs, "You're lucky, hes lucky, I'm lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY!!" The woman had large ginger hair, and  was wearing a maids uniform. I found her attire charming, her face carrying drowsy, tired eyes, quite beautiful.

     Suddenly an old wooden clock rang. As it rang the bald butler worked his way up towards it, opening it to reveal a skeleton. My face smirked in amusement. My ears pricked in pleasure as he began singing.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

      The maid pushed me towards the butler as he sang. Eventually joining him.

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling

      The both of them pushed me through giant white wooden doors into what seemed to be a ballroom, filled with unique people.

Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

      I watched as they performed a wonderful dance together. It seemed strange to me how they all knew the dance, whilst I couldnt even recognize the dance, but I didnt let it bother me.

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all.

      The maid sang, her voice was low and seductive, with quite a beautiful accent.

With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!

      The both of them sang together once again, the butler offering what seemed to be a donut? To me. I accepted the kind offer without thinking, actually being quite hungry in the moment. The both dance towards the others when a woman dressed in seqince caught my attention.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

      Her voice had this distinct ring to it, one that you couldnt forget. She had fiery red hair and impressive makeup.

Let's do the time warp again!

      The woman performed a very impressive tap dance, as the crowd performed their catchy dance a few times once again, before falling to the floor in a tired state. The room fell silent as they all attempted to catch their breathe, I thought of what to say in the moment after witnessing such an extraordinary event.

"Remarkable! You all are so talented! You must teach me this wonderful dance!" I praised. They giggled in appreciation.

       I backed up in hopes of looking around at the rest of the castle before the crowd stood up in excitement. I looked at them in slight confusion, wondering what all the fuse was about, when an excited screamed roared through the room.

gAHAHAHHA nice cliff hanger of me. Thank you for reading the first chapter!! This is my second fanfic ever written so I hope it isnt too shitty♡ As much as I'd love to continue to introduce the heavenly Frank n furter, it is 3 in the morning and I feel like my eyes are bleeding:))))

Goodnight loves♡