The Road House

A/N: I do not own supernatural or you.
(Y/b/n) means your brothers name.

You had just got done with a hunt involving a werewolf and decided to get a beer. You had decided to stop at the Road House and see how Ellen was doing. You pull up in your 1967 Mustang, you parked the car and walked into the bar. You sit at the bar and talk to Ellen.
''Hey Ellen.''
''Hey (Y/n), how'd the hunt go?''
''Well pretty well since I didn't die.''
''Well I would say so.Beer?'
''Yes please.''
She goes and gets the drink while the door opens and two guys walk in and sit on the other side of the bar.Ellen comes back and gives you the drink and goes to talk to the two.One is tall with brown hair and the other is shorter and looks...well hot.You turn your attention to the phone buzzing in your pocket.Taking out your phone you see your mom is calling .Sighing you answer it and she starts shouting.
''Where the hell are you?!You never call or visit for that matter!''
''Well sorry for doing my job.''
''Ya, and what exactly do you do? Oh ya you claim to hunt monsters for a living! Your crazy you should be locked up!''
''Why did you call me?''
''Your brother went missing ,again, and hasn't been home for awhile.''
''Not surprising, i'll call if I see him.''
The line goes dead with no reply. You put your phone on the bar then taking a drink of your beer you start thinking were (Y/b/n) could have gone now. You didn't notice one of the guys come sit by you until he speaks.
''Ya know phone calls normally don't start with the person yelling on the other end.''
You turn to him and speak.
''Well you don't know my mother.''
''I don't so what's your name?''
''(Y/n) (L/n), and yours?''
''Dean Winchester, pretty name by the way.''
You smile and get up from your seat and pay Ellen for the beer.
''Well Dean nice meeting you but I got to go.''
''Where you going?''
''(Random place).''
You grab your phone from the bar and as your about to walk out you call to the taller one.
''Hey big guy whats your name?''
''Sam Winchester.''
''Nice to meet you Sam i'm (Y/n) and i'm guessing pretty boy over there is your brother.''
''Ya.''
You hear Ellen laughing and smirk.
''See ya later Ellen.''
''See ya (Y/n)''
With that you walk out of the bar.
------------------------------
Hello! Here is my story hope you like it! This is also on my Quotev
~Jay <3