*Thirteen- Switch It Up*

Louis twines his fingers with mine and if I didn't have all this alcohol in my blood, I'd feel uncomfortable. He pulls me into the sweaty bodies and I stay close to him. He leads the way into the center where Harry and Coco were previously dancing. I slightly freak out when I don't see them anywhere. The only reason I'm really out here is to make Harry feel how I felt. He won't be jealous, he doesn't even like you, my subconscious reminds me and I know she's right. Why did I come out here?

Louis' hand drops from mine, but he grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. The music is very upbeat and I have no idea how to move. He sways his body and I try to copy his movements. The longer I move, the funner it gets. I know that the alcohol is taking full affect when I tilt my head back and allow Louis to breath down my neck. This is fun.

"Who knew Olivia knew how to dance" Coco's voice brings me out of my trance. I look over to the side and hold back a cringe when I see her arms slung around Harrys shoulders. Harry and I make eye contact and I give him a bizarre look when he holds a large frown on his face. Is it working?

"You finally found someone to dance with" Coco jokes to Louis. She laughs and I look back to Harry. He's staring at the part where Louis' and my lower halves are touching with furrowed brows. I quickly look back to Louis when Harry catches me staring at him. He looks upset! Is he feeling what I felt earlier? Maybe it's something in the alcohol making us feel this way.

"Yes I did and she's quite good" Louis pulls me closer to his body and wiggles his eyebrows. I hear Harry let out an angry breath and a smile creeps on my face. To taunt him more, I spin my body around and press my bum into Louis crotch. I now have full view of Harry and he eyes me, challenging. They fall to Louis hands grabbing onto my hips, making him look angry. I hold back a smile and continue to move.

"You really know how to move, Olivia." Louis breathes into my ear and I can feel Harrys eyes burning into us.

"Let's go back to the bar." Harry huffs, pulling on Coco's arm, but she pouts.

"No, I want to dance a little more." She pulls him back into her chest and he obliges.

"I have to say... She's a better dancer than you." Louis says to Coco and I smile at his compliment.

"How would you know? I've never even danced with you." Coco seems insulted. I roll my eyes when she slowly falls down Harrys legs before climbing back up and pressing her bum into his crotch. It makes me mad for a second, but once I see Harry's unpleased face, I lightly smile.

"I can just tell she's better than you." Louis laughs.

"Oh yeah?" Coco beams before grabbing my arm and pulling me to her. She pushes my body towards Harry and I fall into his chest. My left foot collapses and I almost fall over, but he grabs my arms and fixes me up straight. I look over to Coco, annoyed and I see her trying to prove Louis that she can dance better than me.

The side of my face is on Harrys chest and chills rise on my skin when his hand slowly grazes up my arm. I quickly take a step back from him, not liking the affect he has on me.

Harry looks down at me, both his and my movements stopped. He studies my face and I do the same, not knowing what to do next.

"Why aren't you dancing? Show Harry how good you are." Louis nudges my shoulder as Coco moves with his hips. His push makes me move closer to Harry and I swallow hard when his eyes make me weak.

He grabs my arms and pulls me close to him hesitantly, looking at me the entire time. My mouth feels dry and my body heats up immediately. I need this jacket off right now. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks worried.

"It's hot in here."

"Maybe, it's your jacket." He grabs the fabric with his fingers with a laugh. I nod my head in agreement.

"Take it off." He chuckles before pulling at one of the buttons. My head spins and my stomach swirls as he undoes one of them. To stop this annoying feeling, I step away from Harry and undo the rest of the buttons myself. Harry watches me the entire time and I don't like the attention, so I keep my head down. I cringe when I can see my bra slightly peaking through.

"I don't know where--"

"Zayn!" Harry calls to the bar before grabbing the jacket from my hands. A few moments later Zayn comes to our side and takes the jacket away from Harrys hand. I quickly thank him before he moves out of the swarming bodies.

I close my eyes when I feel air cool my hot skin. The music drowns my ears and my arm ignites with chills when Harry grabs it and pulls me into his chest.

He tilts his head down to my ear, "Dance with me." He says lowly and I nod my head, hypnotized.

My hand slowly rises to his neck as his moves down my back. We barely move our bodies, instead we just stay glued to one another, slowly exploring each other's skin and body. He runs his hand on my silk shirt and it slowly rises as he takes my hip in hand. Wow, he makes me feel something I've never felt before. Something deep inside me, no words can describe. I can feel his eyes on me, so I slowly look up from his chest. We lock eyes and his green color, I envy. He's gorgeous... absolutely gorgeous.

"You're beautiful" he says with furrowed eyebrows. He almost looks upset.

"Thank you?" I say, confused by the look on his face.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He asks and I can't answer his bizarre question. He looks down at my lips and it's as if something is pulling me towards his. Our noses graze and our lips would've touched if Louis and Coco didn't invade our space.

"Sorry, Liv. Coco was better at dancing."

I jump out of Harry's arms, realizing what was about to happen. We were about to kiss. That is probably the stupidest thing we could have done. I'm glad it didn't happen. It would have made everything extremely awkward and difficult. Harry looks lost in emotion and I leave my mouth open, afraid Louis and Coco saw what we almost did.

"Can I have my Harry back?" Coco smirks before pushing me out of the way and grabbing onto Harry once again. He doesn't say anything, but I can tell he's in his head.

"Want to dance more?" Louis asks me before grabbing my hand. I glance over to Harry and see Coco trying to pull him to a different part of the dance floor, except he keeps his eyes on me.

"Uhmm.." I say, looking at Harry. His stare, making me speechless.

"I think I want another drink." I turn away from Harry and head back to the bar. What the hell is happening to me?