End of Summer

Ronnie POV

Okay.... now my life is really going down hill!! I'll tell you why, it's because summer is ending. Its gone be my last week just doing nothing. Now I'm going to have to attend this school called "Freedom Academy ." I been going here since kindergarten. It's not only a high school, the grade levels start at pre school through high school. I don't call the place I attend at school, I call it prison. What do you call a place that serves horrible lunch and put kids to work like slaves? You would call this prison, right?

Well enough of my complaining I have to now get ready to go school shopping. My auntie is going to take me shopping. I'm going to be fitted for 10th grade. Cuz man I'm going to find my love.

Vanessa POV
Ronald Smith Quincy Hackett III, come down stairs so we can leave! You took 2 hours of doing nothing useful. You remind me of your damn dad!

Ronnie POV
As I am coming down stairs I am starting to face reality that soon I'm going to prison. I am actually taking my time coming down the steps for many reasons. Just know I would start respecting her and her time, when she starts to respect me.

But, for some reason when I get in the car I feel free all of a sudden. It's like I can travel anywhere and just drive away from the bullshit. I just can't wait to get my own car.

As we arrive to the mall, I go ahead and get clothes and shoes. But, I didn't forget this girl eyes. They were light brown. She was just fine ass hell. Her blond highlights, and her big white smile just had me struck. I know I been in some fucked up situations with love but I wouldn't be able to find my love if I don't search.
When I looked at her, she smiled at me. It's like her smile gave me hope for love. But, I don't know, because I felt that away about my ex. But, I guess their is still more hope for me to find love. I tried to stop and talk to her but my damn auntie interrupted me. But,watch she gone be mines, and she is the right one,hopefully.